Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Michael Vick investigated for dog fighting

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 09:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Michael Vick investigated for dog fighting

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6743208?MSNHPHMA

Allegedly, dogs that seem to be used for dogfighting were found at some property that he owns. PETA, the nutjobs that they are, are trying to get the Falcons to suspend him pending an investigation.

Old 04-26-2007, 10:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Michael Vick investigated for dog fighting

you can take the NFL star out of the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out of the NFL star (same for redneck football player)

screw peta, animals are for eating, with the exception of dogs and cats and a few others, dog fighting is ****ed up, but i would def go to a **** fight if i knew anyone with roosters [sm=vader.gif]

Old 04-26-2007, 10:48 PM
Banned

I don't generally base an opinion off of media alone...

However I tend to follow the old saying, "where there's smoke, there's fire."

What a POS. Back to the ghetto with him!

Old 04-26-2007, 11:52 PM

FRACK Vick if he's got ANYTHING to do with dog fighting!!!! And FRACK you- if you do too!!!!

Old 04-27-2007, 12:36 AM

it takes a very, sad, sad human being to even watch something like that, much less participate.

Old 04-27-2007, 12:51 AM
Retired Moderator

He is a pro that is hanging on by a thread, and his brother has proven to be a huge pile...so much wasted talent. Fighting animals for pleasure is completely sick. Those people should be forced to fight to the death. Domesticated animals don't know any better, but their owners do...a$$holes!

Old 04-27-2007, 01:56 AM

Roy Jones Jr is big into dog fighting. Was stationed in Pensacola Fl and used to run into him at local 3 on 3 B-ball games, him and his gang.(he was a big bitch, cried foul anytime you touched him)Word was that you could find him on ay weekend night at the dog ring. I don't condone dog fighting, but I know several places where it happens and in some spots for bloodlines, it's huge money, I've heard of fights getting into the six figures and off spring of some dogs going for just as much. Just busted a fight training sitedown in texas not long ago, big water tanks wheredogs would swim for hours to build em up and bump poles, kinda specific to the game if you know what I mean. I used to go to **** fights as a kid, maybe **** fights were cool cause we didn't cozy up to a rooster back at the house, but a dog on the other hand is something we can all relate to and see it as different when it really isn't.

Old 04-27-2007, 02:01 AM

Hey voodoo, like the new avatar. Me and the wife were going to go to Jimmies grave and check it out. Just right down the road from us. Was going to get a rubbing and thought of you, being a big Jimmy fan and all.

Old 04-27-2007, 05:47 AM

Are you people so empathetic about all thecats that get eatin' around the world? Or the cows or baby lambs orthe monkey brains that get served as adelicassy(sp)?
My dogs have gotten into fights all the time, might as well bet on the $hite.

***I do not condone nor participate in any dog fighting activities.................but my pitt will kick your pitts ***!!!.........

j/k

Old 04-27-2007, 11:27 AM

ORIGINAL: bushmasterAR15

Are you people so empathetic about all thecats that get eatin' around the world? Or the cows or baby lambs orthe monkey brains that get served as adelicassy(sp)?
My dogs have gotten into fights all the time, might as well bet on the $hite.

***I do not condone nor participate in any dog fighting activities.................but my pitt will kick your pitts ***!!!.........

j/k
Do you mean that??!!! Killing animals for eating is totally different from training them to fight. The owners starve them, beat them, etc to make them mean. Any person that does that to ANY animal species deserves a swift kick in the nuts every hour on the hour for at least a week.

Quick Reply: Michael Vick investigated for dog fighting