Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Merry giftmas, everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2008, 08:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Merry giftmas, everyone!

Free stuff! What'd you get?

I got a laptop!

Old 12-25-2008, 08:41 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Merry giftmas, everyone!

A $2,200.00 classical guitar and little boxes with hundred dollar bills in them.

Old 12-25-2008, 08:41 AM

...Damn dude, nice. I wanted hundred dollar boxes. :P

Old 12-25-2008, 09:00 AM

^ That sarcasm just flew past you (errm or was the guitar serious? Id never know with the guitars youre sportin x)

Old 12-25-2008, 09:20 AM

No sarcasm, it's a badass nylon strung wonder. Manuel Rodriguez and Sons. Freakin beautiful. My wife loves to give me boxes with money in them too.

Old 12-25-2008, 09:21 AM

Sarcasm or not i still want some damn hundred dollar boxes

Old 12-25-2008, 09:29 AM

Just find a girl like mine, she's amazing. And she puts up with me.

We were out driving and shopping and she suggested that we go to Guitar Center since I had been talking about saving up foir a new classical guitar. We were there and I found the one I wanted but no way to afford it after paying cash for the new bike. All of a sudden she says Merry Christmas, let's buy it and BLAM...it's mine.

Old 12-25-2008, 09:34 AM

Well this year I got a really nice tool set and a new drill[sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif] and of course a kid on the way. over all great great christmas[sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 12-25-2008, 11:52 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

the fam is broke (my sis just got her own place and my mom is struggling w/ the bills since we've all moved out). i a gift card, a dvd, some money, and thats it. my christmas gift was spending a christmas at me and my g/f's place w/ my mom and sis over. my mom has always done holidays at her place, but since we've got our own place now its nice to give her a break and do it at our house. so, thats my present......having family around and everyone getting along.

100% truth, gifts mean nothing to me anymore. its all about quality time and good conversation. i have MAAANY wants, but not many needs so im good w/ what i have. i'd rather everyone saved their money and used it on things they NEED, b/c im good to go and content w/ what i've got .

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

Old 12-25-2008, 12:00 PM
Retired Moderator

My wife and I got BlackBerry phones. That was about it because we are broke and focused on the kids. Also, I got cash, my daughter made me a set of bookends in wood shop (the BEST), pajamas, fresh baked cookies, box of candy,and a couple of guitar knick knacks. People who knowI play guitar also think I like to collect guitar knick knacks. I didn't ever try, but now I have a pretty dang good collection going. I have asked for no more because I am about three collectable representations of guitars from having to come out of the closet.

Quick Reply: Merry giftmas, everyone!