Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

To the members of this forum:

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default To the members of this forum:

I offer my sincerest apologies to anyone who will accept them, concerning my awful display yesterday. I am ashamed for my actions. I acted out in anger which was inappropriate and very harmful for this community. Many of you feel that I am in love with Juliet. I have certainly befriended her, but this fight wasn’t about her. I was fighting for you, me and every other member of this community and their mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, girlfriends, wives, husbands, boyfriends, sons, daughters and friends.

I was enraged. It could be anyone of you or me on that deathbed, due to a wreck, a heart attack, a gunshot, cancer or any other reasons that may find you in intensive care. It could have been your relative or significant other placing that post on this forum. They could have been sharing your stuff online, so that they, the grieving, can feel closer to you. I was enraged that the thread went beyond one page let alone seven. I was enraged that it even existed.

I acted in rage which is just as bad as acting in vengeance. My actions made it seem that I am completely an entirely gah-gah for her, which in the end hurts the one I do love. I would like to thank my girlfriend; that despite the pain I caused, she continued to talk things out. If there is someone that always calms me down, it is her. After many failed attempts to put my finger on the issue, it comes down to that I would never want her to go through that pain, especially in such a dire situation. I wouldn’t want to come back to a group that I thought were my friends and see this hatred pointed to me. Sometimes I forget how strong my little woman is…she told me, “You know, they are a bunch of strangers to me. I don’t care what they think.” That instant…all my rage was gone. If I only vented to her first, this wouldn’t have happened. This makes me feel like a complete dolt. All the anger, frustration, even hatred still doesn’t validate my actions.

For what it is worth. I know Juliet is real person, based on my attempts to get to know her, to understand her. She has done nothing but good for members of this forum and as far as I know, only one person has taken offense to her. I know she is not perfect…but neither am I. I am going to take a few days off from posting to let allow myself time to recoup.

Again, I’m sincerely sorry for allowing that to get out of hand and I’m sorry to my girlfriend, Jen, for hurting you with my actions. You are the one who is dearest to my heart.

Old 04-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: To the members of this forum:

We still love you!!

Old 04-07-2008, 08:11 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

[sm=bustedsign.gif]..... haha its all good man [sm=icon_cheers.gif]atleast you didnt let this ruin your life as well .

Old 04-07-2008, 08:14 PM
Retired Moderator

Very thoughtful response, Woo. It takes a big person to make a public statement about being in the wrong. For what it is worth, you were/are perfectly entitled to your opinion. I doubt anyone would have a reason to be angry with you. You are a valued member of this forum. Take a break if it makes you feel better, and I'll bet we will still all be here in a couple of days. Be well...[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 04-07-2008, 08:17 PM
Banned

I don't think your apologies are needed. It can be frustrating trying to prove your point on a forum like thisbut there is an old saying that saysyou can't push a rope. I'msorry to hearsome dopeyinternet drama affected your real life.

Now go do something nice for Jen, like get her a black leathercorsett and some high heels, she sounds like a sweet girl and deserves to be showered with gifts for dealing with your insensitivity.

Old 04-07-2008, 08:21 PM
RCR

Woo, I must apoligize for my actions also. I threw you into that discussion because of what I thought and I had no right too. I can not take back the words I wrote and wish I didn't write them about you. It actually bugged me all day. I wanted to write a thread to say I was truely sorry, but felt ashamed and did not have the nerve to do so. I feel that I have actually hurt you more then others have. I have read all of your posts and even replied in the past and it was all forgoten when I got on a rant. Like I said I can not take back the text but I am truely sorry for doing that and I don't have any issues with you and Im the *** for acting like a two year old.

So Woo Im Sorry.
Carl

Old 04-07-2008, 08:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One thing that is certain about this forum, we do not always agree with each other but, weactually do care about each other in some way.
Thats why you folks are the best.

-cyber group hug time-

Old 04-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

I would have to go with the no need to apologize idea. You picked your battle and you fought for what YOU thought or belived. I have no problem with that what so ever, and that is whether i agree with you or not.

Old 04-07-2008, 09:11 PM

Well woo that is very big of you and thank you and i hope that you and most importantly jules and her familly understand we are her friends and WHEN she comes back she can prove it and it will all be over...but i inderstand your anger i think if most people were in your place they would of handled it ALOT worse than you did. You didnt need to apoligize but it show you are a good sincere person so thanks woo

Post Moderated

Old 04-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Banned

Woo - I know you weren't directing anything at me

Post Moderated

Quick Reply: To the members of this forum: