Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Mega millions winner

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 11:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mega millions winner

I played the $390 million lottery and did my usual and lost, but hey you got to play to win,Anyway i still find it hard to believe but the guy that did win the money not only lives 15 mins away, i work with him, know him and talked many times together. Weird as hell

Old 03-08-2007, 01:58 AM
Default RE: Mega millions winner

now you need to become great friends with him and causually slip into the conversation "hey whats up man, can i have some money...by the way, have you been working out? And is that a new suit? Looks good!"

Old 03-08-2007, 12:52 PM

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 03-08-2007, 01:24 PM

[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 03-08-2007, 01:42 PM

Get him layed......It's money in the bank!

Old 03-08-2007, 03:09 PM

I love people who play the lotto, .......................................they pay for my school, actually they pay me to go to school. Gotta love the lottery success scholarship.

Old 03-08-2007, 10:37 PM
Retired Moderator

Don't be jealous because his life will be hell! He won't be able to get away from long lost family members, noble charities, hard luck cases, etc. He may have to move to get away from the freaks, and there is a chance that he will be bankrupt in five years. It is kind of cool to actually know someone that won, though.

Old 03-09-2007, 12:04 AM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Don't be jealous because his life will be hell! He won't be able to get away from long lost family members, noble charities, hard luck cases, etc. He may have to move to get away from the freaks, and there is a chance that he will be bankrupt in five years. It is kind of cool to actually know someone that won, though.
Exactly! I have read and heard of dozens of lotto winners who go broke in no-time cause a bunch of greedy ****s scam them out, and they feel guilty for being so rich, everyone makes out but the winner. I'd change my name and be a recluse, take care of those that have taken care of me and tell everyone else to STFU and stay away.

Old 03-09-2007, 12:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"recluse"?!?!??!
your vernacular is much too enriched for this forum. please leave at once.

rest of the board...recluse is like a hermit...person who lives away from all others, etc.

yea...all your problems come when you win...that's why if i win...i've already decided to build universities and hospitals in southeast asia...and then keep 4 mil in the bank to live off interest.

i will still be riding my same old F4i...

Old 03-09-2007, 01:05 PM

you need to run the "pitty me" number on him... and go fishing with him! That's what the newspaper said, he said after he pays some bills, buys his daughter a house, etc... he was "goin fishin" hahaa... smart man!

Quick Reply: Mega millions winner