Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Maybe another stupid question.

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 04:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Maybe another stupid question.

Dunno If anyone has suffered this but im thinking about going to the doctors about it. Just wanted to run it past a few bikers first to see what you think.

When riding home from college Ive been getting alot of pain in my *****. It usually gets really bad about 25 mile into my trip home. I sit back and it helps but its not my usual riding position so after 5 minutes I tend to slip back to spooning the tank.

On two occasions while riding home Ive got this horrible sick feeling which was so bad I stood up while the bike was doing 40mph and frantically pressed at my stomach until the pain suddenly went.

I had a look when I got home to see if anything was up but there was no sign of anything out of place.

Well it happened again and this time it wasnt so bad, I immediately pulled off onto a quiet road and got off the bike. I pulled up my jacket, jumper and t-shirt to look but couldnt see a thing. So I unzipped and what I saw next might make you feel a bit sick.

My left nut had left the ball sac and had moved up to the point where it was higher than my slong.

Anyone else ever experienced this?

Im going to see if I can cut out some foam from the seat to make room. Im in no way blessed. Im also going to try different types of underware to see if that helps.

Old 11-08-2009, 08:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't know if your just bragging or wot...............You have definitely got a pair to post about your problem.
Maybe its time to get a pair of boxer's & buy yourself a pair of jeans in a loose fit.
It's just your boys crying "FREEDOM"

Old 11-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well I Googled it. You might want to change your "thinking about going" to "am going" to the doctors. Especially if it is this...

Testicular Torsion

Old 11-08-2009, 10:19 PM
July 2008 ROTM

See a doctor, dude. Don't ask random people on the internet anything involving your health. There's no stupid question when it comes to that kinda stuff.

Old 11-09-2009, 03:01 AM

Doctor it is.

I dont find it that big a deal posting about it. Im sure its been asked before on biking forums. Today Ill be riding with a tank bag which should stop me from spooning the tank so much. Also using it to lay on while im on the motorway.

Old 11-09-2009, 03:15 AM
Official Welcome Crew Redneck

Congratulations on the brass set it took to put that on here. I prolly wouldnt. But it sounds like the problem is more health related than from motorcyles. However your "condition" may be aggravated by riding. I think a trip to the ER should be in your near future.

Old 11-10-2009, 05:53 AM

Right well the prognosis is that its nothing to worry about.

Doc said that theres a muscle on each nut that pulls the nut up and out of harms way. That combined with them being pressed against the seat/tank only leaves the nut/nuts one place if pressured and thats up into the body.

The tube cant snap or get lost in the body as the muscle that pulls it up also prevents it going awol.

Also, im not at any higher risk of a twisted ******** than your average joe.

Old 11-10-2009, 02:01 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yep, I think the same thing can happen when you're banging a fat chick sideways....

Old 11-10-2009, 02:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kilgoretrout
Yep, I think the same thing can happen when you're banging a fat chick sideways....

Can't be the same thing, I'm pretty sure there's a high risk of testicular torsion there.

Old 11-10-2009, 02:14 PM

thats good nut news for u.

Quick Reply: Maybe another stupid question.