Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Man shoots talker at movies

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2008, 09:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Man shoots talker at movies

I think todays behavior is a growing problem of individuals lack of accountability and maybe never having your *** whipped by your old man when you f'd up and acted like a knucklehead, so, free pass and on to society, weeee I'm a grown-up!

Old 12-27-2008, 10:41 PM
RCR

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

ORIGINAL: Hayden06F4i
im amazed at the new LOW that some american citizens reach every day....jules is right, americans are psychos.

Wow ..om glad I never said that!! ?? ouch[:-]
It's ok to talk smack about your own people. Kinda like how the brothers can say the N word but we can't.

Your doing good classic I know it's killing you but your doing good

Old 12-27-2008, 11:43 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: Shocktroop

ugh, a kel-tech, sheesh. You don't hear about this stuff with people that own kimbers, wilsons and ed-browns. Maybe it was a mistake cause I mean, really, the kel-tech worked?
No substitute for reliability and quality is there Curtis kel-tech [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 12-28-2008, 01:58 AM

^ Dont those things run like $200 new? sheez

I wonder if anyone is gonna be afraid to talk in a theater after witnessing that. Hah.. I know the next few times I went to the movies after witnessing that Id keep my mouth shut.

Old 12-29-2008, 12:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: chainstretcher

ORIGINAL: VP

I am absolutely amazed at how rude people can be after my experience in Best Buy today...but I did not want to shoot anybody. I chose to politely tell her to **** OFF and then walked away.
Politely, eh? I saw that and busted out laughing. Can only imagine the polite way would be in a staunch British accent with your nose in the air
Excuse me, would you please mind ****ING OFF?

Old 12-29-2008, 12:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Shocktroop

ugh, a kel-tech, sheesh. You don't hear about this stuff with people that own kimbers, wilsons and ed-browns. Maybe it was a mistake cause I mean, really, the kel-tech worked?

That's what i was thinking. Those guns are total junk! almost as bad as the Lorcin. Garbage!

Old 12-29-2008, 12:54 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: thisismyacct

^ Dont those things run like $200 new? sheez

I wonder if anyone is gonna be afraid to talk in a theater after witnessing that. Hah.. I know the next few times I went to the movies after witnessing that Id keep my mouth shut.
nothing like setting a example for the masses, is there

Can you see at the counter could I please have two large cokes a large bag of popcorn and2 level III A BlackHawk cut away vest [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 12-29-2008, 04:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Ti954
Those guns are total junk! almost as bad as the Lorcin. Garbage!
Junk? I don't think they're "total junk". I mean, I would'nt own one. Of coarse, I would'nt carry anything smaller than a .45, but that's my opinion and another topic. But the Kel-tec is one of the most popular conceal carry pieces around these parts and a hell of alot better than finger nails...........for legit self defense purposes of coarse.

Old 12-29-2008, 04:46 PM

Kelt-techs....lol. I was at my dealers house today talking over a few items and he said that customers sometimes bring in jennings and brycos to knock a couple bucks off of a trade/buy. Those of you that don't know, brycos and jennings are the biggest POS's made, I wouldn't be caught dead with one. Given the choice between a jennings and a toothbrush, I'd take the toothbrush, really. Anyhow, he takes them in, gives maybe 30 bucks for them, and he stashes em up and when one of the liberal cities like boston or NY does one of thier ever effective gun buy-back programs, he takes them there. Those gun buy backs are programs where the city will hold a turn in for the masses to turn in thier eveil weapons for usually 100-150 each or a 200$$ gift certificate to a popular chain retail store. These turn ins only get old shotguns that don't work and cheap guns that were sitting in a shoebox somewhere probably not working. So, he takes dozens of these broken crap guns and turns them in netting thousands for something really not worth a hundred bucks. BTW, I've seen these turn ins and it doesn't exactly look like criminals turning in thier guns, almost all old ladies and single mothers trying to get money for groceries.

Quick Reply: Man shoots talker at movies