Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Lubbock sucks

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 08:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lubbock sucks

Ok so I had a headlight problem and it ended up being the a wire broke loose in my switch. Well ok so I sotered it back on and it fixxed it for about a week and then today my damn headlights sent out AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! Well now I know why it happend in the first place. I live in the city with the worst streets in all of texas. We can cater to the damn university here and built a damn freeway, multiple high end apartment buildings, and shopping centers but they can not smooth out the effing streets for the real citizens of this damn city but all the little tech kids get whatever they effing want. Damn pre-madonnas. Who thinks there city should pull there heads out and help out the people that really live there.

Old 04-03-2008, 08:31 PM
Default RE: Lubbock sucks

Stop bitching about lubbock. I have to ride thru it everyday too.

Also there aint no camera's anymore.

Old 04-03-2008, 08:43 PM

From New Mexico, just over the border. So of course I am going to have to say Lubbock really does Suck. F the red raiders, put your guns up

Old 04-03-2008, 08:59 PM

Hey rangerscott I will bitch about the city all I want this city is *** backwards. You must be a tech brat or a thin skined guy if you are tryin' to start an agrument.

Old 04-03-2008, 09:03 PM

ORIGINAL: CBR_600_Rider83

Hey rangerscott I will bitch about the city all I want this city is *** backwards. You must be a tech brat or a thin skined guy if you are tryin' to start an agrument.

Far from it and its called joking. Chuckle chuckle. Believe you're the one that started the post.

Old 04-03-2008, 09:15 PM

LOL damn sorry dude I have had so many peeps talk crap on here. Sorry Again. So are you from lbk or somewhere else?

Old 04-03-2008, 09:20 PM

ORIGINAL: CBR_600_Rider83

LOL damn sorry dude I have had so many peeps talk crap on here. Sorry Again. So are you from lbk or somewhere else?

Moved here before winter. Its an ok city. I havent been here long enough to experience anything bad yet. All I hear is how ****ty the city council is.

Of course tech is gonna get everything. Its all lubbock has, if it wasnt here lubbock would shrivel up. Plus if you have a double T on anything you own, they'll sue your ***. [&:] Man I wish I got my hands on one of those Vick em shirts.

Old 04-03-2008, 09:29 PM
RCR

Hell I think all roads are going to **** anymore. Riding on the freeways here in Ca. is like a wash board it hurts after about 20 min of it. The city streets are all patched and uneven cause the expansion of all the utilities because of the housing boom. I love riding farther out where roads are still smoooooth..

Old 04-03-2008, 09:36 PM

Well damn if they would stop turning all the business that wants to come here away and make it wet completely this would not be such a bed place but because tech has a say in city affairs nothing will ever come here. But you are right if tech was not here we would have more jobs and less kids with lots of money LOL Where in Cali RCR I have only gotten 20 miles into cali then I lived in AZ and then I left to tell you the truth I did not even know I was there. LOL

Old 04-03-2008, 09:42 PM
RCR

Riverside, Ca. I lived here for over 20yrs and still haven't seen it all.

Quick Reply: Lubbock sucks