Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Look EFFIN TWICE!!!!!

Old 12-10-2009, 05:03 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Look EFFIN TWICE!!!!!

So im on my way to walmart and its such a nice day. a bit chilly but other than that nice. To start this road is shapped like a ||-. There are four lanes. two heading north and two heaading south. There is a turn on/off that comes from the west. So i turn my blinker on and go to make the left and this car that was stopped decides to GO! I slam both brakes locking up the rear and he sees me and slams his brakes. I end up hitting his running boards and im just in shock for a second. I back my bike up and the guy takes the fok off?!?! So i start my bike cause its stalled and catch up to hm really quick! I zip in front off him and start to slow down allowing him to get on my *** so he cant make any turns! I come to a stop and he is about 6 inches from my rear so he cant make a left or right without hitting my bike! He waves his hand like WTF? I get off my bike and his window is down and i start yelling a storm and he starts saying how sorry he is. He has two iphone head phones in his ears and its connected to his phone. He wouldnt take them out so i reached in and took them off for him. I was yelling about how he could have killed me how he shouldnt be talking on the phone while driving and he needs to pay attention and he just goes ya ya *******! So i snap and punch is window! CRACK says the back window and he just looks at me and goes please leave me alone im really really sorry! So i get back on my bike and as i look back to flip him off before i go he has both hands on the wheel looking like he just saw jesus or something! Got home and my hand is a bit swollen but not bad. hurts to play COD though. lol

I know it was dumb of me to let him get that close to my rear to stop him but i was pissed. Well anyways my front fender is scuffed up pretty good. Thank god for plastic cause it bent and didnt snap so you can just see an the paint lifting from the bending! : (

Oh well. It seems no matter how safe we try to be a cager is out to get us. This is the second time in 3 weeks i have had someone pull out in front off me! Ride safe all

Old 12-10-2009, 05:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

People are REALLY distracted and in a hurry this time of year. And we saw in that other thread, it's left had turns where they get you.

I'm guessing you may have changed that particular guy's ways for a little while at least.

Old 12-10-2009, 08:53 PM

glad your ok man ... but in the future dont use your bike to stop a car too many nutz out there but i can totally understand your anger and probably would have done the same

Old 12-10-2009, 09:22 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Stopping a car... you already know it was a very dangerous move. Once you had him stopped, you should have called the police for his fleeing the scene of an accident. Also if I'm correct, it's against the law to have both ears with headsets on while operating a vehicle. Glad you are OK. Be careful out there.

Old 12-11-2009, 07:24 AM

Ya i wont be using my bike to stop a car. Im way to small compared to them. But yeah im pretty nervous about the guys window! lol i keep waiting for a cop to call or show up but then i would have him hittin me and leaving the scene so i think we both just took what we got. Im pretty sure he never got my plate though so all should be well. Just pissed now about my paint peeling. lol.

Old 12-11-2009, 10:46 AM

I haven't had that feeling in a long time, but I bet we all feel the same when we think we've done something that we can get in real trouble for AND we think we are going to get caught. Dread. Got the shivers just remembering.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:04 AM
Senior Member & 2010 ROTY
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CBRfenatic93
Ya i wont be using my bike to stop a car. Im way to small compared to them. But yeah im pretty nervous about the guys window! lol i keep waiting for a cop to call or show up but then i would have him hittin me and leaving the scene so i think we both just took what we got. Im pretty sure he never got my plate though so all should be well. Just pissed now about my paint peeling. lol.

I was always told 2 wrongs do not make a RIGHT, 3 lefts do.
Just remember that Ignorance is no excuse. just my .

Old 12-11-2009, 01:51 PM

I understand your frustration but I think you went a little overboard. It isn't exactly your place to go punching windows. It also was beyond dangerous for you to try to stop him like that.

Old 12-11-2009, 03:11 PM

I had a secretary once who came into work shaken up because she (in her typically ditzy, oblivious and clueless way) cut some guy off in traffic. And even though he was a gray haired guy in a suit that looked normal, he pulled a pistol and shot at her car, leaving a bullet crease right up her window trim and rear glass. Around here, everyone is pack'n heat.

Old 12-11-2009, 03:39 PM

Thats freaking nuts! I cant belive someone would shoot at someone else for traffic issue. Although i know dumber reasons have cause shootings/killings such as he owed me 20 bucks! lol Anyways Im sure all is well. Not to nervous anymore. I just cant wait for the warmer months so i can repaint my baby and make her look good again.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Look EFFIN TWICE!!!!!