Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

loans..

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 10:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: loans..

well if i go to my own bank, they can see that i have a constant flow of income. I just get payed under the table so i make some nice green. But to eveyerone, i'm unemployed.

also i forgot it's full coverage.. thought i could do a personal loan and just go with min. insurance (might be highe APR, but in the long run - i think personal loan works out better).. I cant really remember..

Only need a couple thousand more anyways.. just got to work my @$$ off this month and maybe i can get one..

thanks for the crash course on loans guys..

Old 04-14-2006, 11:05 PM

In phoenix where i live its pretty easy to get a loan especially from a bank you have been banking with or have been with a employer for at least a year or two. If i were you i would get a personal loan and get liability then put all the money you would save from insurance and pay the bike off faster. Personally i dont think i will ever have a car/bike payment

Old 04-17-2006, 06:39 PM

I went to my local credit union. 4.9% for 5 years. Much better than what the dealer had.

Old 04-17-2006, 07:06 PM

I feel your pain V. I desparately wanted a bike but no job and no money so i figured I was screwed. I went to the Honda shop and applied for one of those revolving door credit cards they offer. Its not as bad as most people make them out to be. My apr is 6.9% right now for the next 2 years. After that it jumps up like a bitch. However, im in grad school so i am takin a lil more out each year than i need for the next 2 years to pay off this honda card. Its just a thought but if you think in a year or 2 you are going to be getting a job or something its not a bad thing to consider. I had 0 income except for my financial aid and I was approved for $8 grand with nothing down and my payments are only $69/month for the next 2 years. Something to think about.