Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

@ LJ Harp

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 08:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default @ LJ Harp

How do you like that 2Bros can chopped? I "accidently" bought a 900rr can with headers back for 75 off ebay. Kinda of going for this look like a member on here just dont remeber which one cause i saved this pic awhile ago. Gonna chop the mid pipe and weld it. Oh yeah when i say accident they had a "best offer" option which Ive done many of times and received a email sayin they would take the offer if i wanted it. This time i get a email 2 minutes later sayin you bought this item (leget email from ebay) and need to pay. I was like wtf?!?! Ive bought plenty from ebay so i know its leget but never had a best offer option end like that.....
MODS/ADMIN i know this should be a private message but id like input from everybody if possible so thats why its no private. I know the rules and dont remember every breaking one....

Old 02-21-2011, 08:56 PM

Just to make it legitimate frame paint no powdercoat
Name:  IMG_0325.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  156.5 KB

Old 02-22-2011, 01:04 AM

Best offers have always worked like that. If you make an offer be ready to back it up and pay thats why the option is there. If they make a counter offer then you have a choice. I've been buying and selling on ebay for 15 years and its always been that way. Johnnyh

Old 02-22-2011, 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
Yer , om affraid that johnnyh speaks the truth ...
Always been a bit like that as far as I know ...

Hey pimpncbr954s , no probs about the post , but om a tad confussed as to why the LJHarp title ??
He had the exact same exhaust that I bought, He would know best. It did not make me mad what so ever, now I can make the exhaust I want....Works out

Old 02-22-2011, 06:58 AM
Senior Member & Lord of The Man Cave
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

All I know is that a 2bros exhaust is LOUD. I rode next to someone who had one last year. I did not want to ride next to him for very long.

Old 02-22-2011, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by RoadiJeff
All I know is that a 2bros exhaust is LOUD. I rode next to someone who had one last year. I did not want to ride next to him for very long.
Really? I have a two brothers and don't think it's that loud.

Old 02-22-2011, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by DagonRais
Really? I have a two brothers and don't think it's that loud.
what bike do you have? i have a full two bros exhaust system on my zx6r and it sets off car alarms. dual exhaust. However, my CBR F3 also had a full two bros exhaust and it wasnt that loud. just normal. thus, it depends on the bike and make, model, and year of the two bros exhaust.

Old 02-22-2011, 03:37 PM
Official CBRF Decal Man

Hey sorry it took awhile for me to see this. I loved the sound of my two bro's un cut. And after I cut it. I would have to say...

Its orgasmic.... I love it, it doeshave quite the sound to it and isn't to bad sound wise till about 6,000 anything past that it over powers my headphones and music is kind of pointless unless you have some good headphones... so it is loud.. but loud pipes save lives... lol

Old 02-22-2011, 03:44 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by LJ Harp
but loud pipes save lives... lol
let the flaming begin

granted i agree to some degree... a loud pipe CAN save your life...

thats not why mines loud haha

Quick Reply: @ LJ Harp