Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Let's See Some Licence, Registration, and Insurance Mr. Stuntman...

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 02:34 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Let's See Some Licence, Registration, and Insurance Mr. Stuntman...

DISCLAIMER: I am fully aware of how self-incriminating what I am about to say is, especially considering how many people I busted up on here for posting similar things involving speed and public stunting...oh well, I may claim to be perfect and know everything, but I never said I wasn't a hypocrite.

Soooo, instead of drinking tonight I decided to go out ridin and enjoy the nice cool night on the empty streets. I was with my boy Rick, who rides a BMW bike, and we were cruisin all over town, just enjoyin the night, talkin to girls in cars, etc...

So I'm right smack dab in the middle of downtown Pittsburgh when these girls start talkin to me at a stop light. The one wants a ride (hottie by the way), and the other 2 in a car start eggin me on to pop a wheelie. I tell them I don't have enough room, and just as I say it, the light at the next intersection turns green and everything clears up. The one girl goes "now ya do."

Right about then, the thought went through my head...F*CK IT! I let them get ahead of me when the light goes green, gun up to them, and pop one for em. Next thing I know, red and blue lights are painted all over my back. I pull to a side street where the cop, on his loudspeaker, tells me to stop in the middle of the road instead of pulling into the parking lot I was going for.

He gets out of his car, pissed as hell, and utters the line that inspired the subject of this thread. He then asks me what the hell I was thinkin. I said "I'll be honest sir, I was showin off for some girls and was thinkin with my dick." He chews me out for a minute, goes and runs my license and plate, and comes back. He then proceeds to rip into me for a few more minutes before he tells me that he's letting me go with a verbal warning.

On the plus side, this is the first time in my 3 years of motorcycling that I've been pulled over. All streaks have to come to an end sometime. So go on, have away at me. I expect all you people that I slung attitude at to be crawling out of the woodwork for this one...bring it.

Old 09-07-2008, 02:35 AM
Banned
Default RE: Let's See Some Licence, Registration, and Insurance Mr. Stuntman...

Oh, and I forgot to mention the best part...I was so busy paying attention to the ***** in the car that I didn't even notice that the cop was behind me the entire time at the light....DOH

Old 09-07-2008, 02:37 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1. I'll leave the flaming for others.
2. That's great you got off with a warning, lesson learned right?
3. No hottie is worth it........not matter how hot the hotness.

Old 09-07-2008, 02:41 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Little head has gotten most of us in trouble at some point in our life. Imagine the cop had a nice laugh afterwards I was showing out one day at a loooooong red light. Decided to do a burnout in frustration ... as the smoke cleared I see a tinge of blue in my mirrors ... look back sheepishly to see the patrol car not 5 feet off my rear tire. Hung my head in shame and pointed towards the side of the road. Cops were cool and just laughed at me. Followed me about 5 miles in which I obeyed EVERY law to the letter[8D]

Old 09-07-2008, 02:42 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ya, and I'll add ... flames will be monitored as this is a non-flaming site. Only the admins burn[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 09-07-2008, 03:26 AM

Man you are one lucky sob. A friend of mine just got popped and his tire only came up a a few inches...

But I guess you had a good defense. I think you could claim temporary loss of blood to the brain.... Im pretty sure its a real disorder..... Lack of oxygen to the brain and there is no telling what can happen.

Old 09-07-2008, 03:50 AM
Cro

I would have done it too.

.....Get their number first

Old 09-07-2008, 04:19 AM

Tellin him you were thinking with the wrong head is probably what helped. I got pulled over for doing in excess of 100 and told them it was because I was cold. The truth will work sometimes. The problem is that is a crap shoot. Glad it all worked out half way decent.

Old 09-07-2008, 04:43 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: justasquid

Man you are one lucky sob. A friend of mine just got popped and his tire only came up a a few inches...
Out of curiosity, what did they nail him with?? I mean, what's the punishment?

And Cro, the plan was to follow them back...didn't quite work out that way.

Quick Reply: Let's See Some Licence, Registration, and Insurance Mr. Stuntman...