Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Is this legit ? ? ?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 10:17 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is this legit ? ? ?

Yea thats me again sheesh, i just have a tendancy to voice my opinion after i have been insulted. & as far as that site goes, when i wanted to learn a little i started reading there, if your not a "pro" or dont ask the ? just right you just get slammed, or poeple just bicker back and forth. Sure i dont doubt at all that there are some of the bet stunters in the world there, but as far as a forum goes i personally dont find it very helpful or friendly. again just my opinion. I will say no more what so ever on that topic.

Old 07-30-2007, 12:20 AM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

Not to mention, Honda would NEVER drop their tail-up exhausts.
Unless you can't fit the catalysts needed to meet the euro3 emissions or want dual exhausts to deal with the noise. IMHO the undertail exhaust is lousy engineering at its finest, raise the CG, increases overall weight, increase the polar moment.

What is throwing me is the rearstand reflection on the exhaust. Either way, I like it.

yuckkkkkk hate the exhaust reminds me of the gixxer1k exhaust only shorter

Old 07-30-2007, 07:00 AM

Yes it is a photoshop... the article is basically the magazine's speculation on what the new 1KRR will be once the model redesign is finished. they speculate that it will closely follow the lines on the RC211v/RC212V (with a tiny tail section, almost non existent storage space, and a tail cowl by default, the passenger seat being an option. they say that would force the muffler into the "shorty" side configuration like the GSX-R 600/750, and the Licence plate holder/mudflap would be "floating" ,mounted on a boom like the Yamaha. the Photochop was done by Jean Marie Guerrin, one of their graphic artists/editors, and they will continue to spaculate, like all other magazines until Honda unveils the next iteration of their Unlimited Class Literbike...

Old 07-30-2007, 09:25 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yea ppl on stuntlife talk mad mad mad **** u just gotta get used to it. but if you post a serious question not something like "how do i get it up" ppl will respond seriously. u gotta understand how many posers and **** there are out there and how hard it is to get to the level some of those ppl are on. they just get pissy because of squids and people that dont take it seriously and complain because they suck ya know

Old 07-30-2007, 01:12 PM

I heart stuntlife . It helps me get thru my day when some dumbars asks "How do I get my front wheel up?" or when somebody asks a serious question, start gettin help, then turn into an asshat cause they hear somethin they dont wanna and then we make them cry .

but, seriously, this pic is old. it was also on the 1krr forum there as well. and whether or not the undertail exhuast is engineering crap...its still the hotness. that exhaust looks exactly like the gsxr exhaust if anybody hasnt noticed (which i also think looks like a complete pile of poop). the rest of the bike is pretty damn tight lookin tho, i love how the mid-fairings look and the color is off the chain...just the exhaust is crap. oh, and that crappy license plate holder on the back...wtf is that anyways? thing sticks out like a sore thumb under that lil ars rear seat.