Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Leaving

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 12:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Leaving

I think it's time for me to leave.

I'll probably be back in the technical sections and F2 section from time to time. But I'm going to do my best to avoid the off-topic sections from here on out. Then again, I may find myself to weak to avoid it. It's like giving up a drug at times. Unfortunately this drug is taking up too much of my time and I'm pretty tired of the childish games of people dishing out crap and not being able to take it.

So, for those that have been friendly, good luck and be safe.

Old 05-15-2008, 12:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Leaving

Peeps be PMing you crap?

Old 05-15-2008, 12:34 PM

Do what you got to do man. I know myself I got sick of all the links you always posted- like 5 day it seemed like. I mean come on here and talk about real topics that happend to you or someone you know-not just a buch of youtube stuff and other links.

I feel we have a great bunch members here and for the most part we all get along and long as someone is not dumb about things.

Oh and allbe safe out there not just the people that were nice to Woo LOL!

Old 05-15-2008, 12:42 PM
Banned

I get what you are saying, I spend a little too much time here too. As far as the childish games...even if there is none, this can be a tremendous waste of time rather than a welcome diversion like it should be.

If you need to find something else to do, try reading 'a death in Belmont' by Sebastion Junger or 'In Cold Blood' by Truman Capote.

Old 05-15-2008, 12:44 PM
Banned

Long story short...

Woo followed me around in a couple of my threads making some comments about a certain, "someone." I PM'd him about it and sent him a very long, very explanitory message. And it was cordial, too. I waited about 30 minutes (he was still online, I must be stalking again) and read where he had made another comment in another one of my threads. So I'm PM'd him again and basically told him that, "you broke your own rule [said he wouldn't BS post in my threads if I didn't his]and if you can't at least discuss this in private thanjust don't bother me again."

He had nothing to say in private, only in public. My guess is he saw the, "Who Did It?" thread...

In all seriousness, Woo, what you're attempting to do is tough. I tried it and I just enjoy the people are here so much that it's hard to stay out and, "miss" stuff. Eventually I just had to realize that I need to relax and have some good fun. That's why I stuck around here in the first place.

So, if you feel the need to go, more power to ya. BUT, if/when you come back I'm not going to throw it in your face like others did me... it's just something you gotta figure out for yourself.

And by the way, I think I've done very good lately with deflecting stuff that I would have otherwise gone off on. [sm=shades.gif]

Old 05-15-2008, 12:48 PM
Banned

Peace

Old 05-15-2008, 12:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

Long story short...

Woo followed me around in a couple of my threads making some comments about a certain, "someone." I PM'd him about it and sent him a very long, very explanitory message. And it was cordial, too. I waited about 30 minutes (he was still online, I must be stalking again) and read where he had made another comment in another one of my threads. So I'm PM'd him again and basically told him that, "you broke your own rule [said he wouldn't BS post in my threads if I didn't his]and if you can't at least discuss this in private thanjust don't bother me again."

He had nothing to say in private, only in public. My guess is he saw the, "Who Did It?" thread...

In all seriousness, Woo, what you're attempting to do is tough. I tried it and I just enjoy the people are here so much that it's hard to stay out and, "miss" stuff. Eventually I just had to realize that I need to relax and have some good fun. That's why I stuck around here in the first place.

So, if you feel the need to go, more power to ya. BUT, if/when you come back I'm not going to throw it in your face like others did me... it's just something you gotta figure out for yourself.

And by the way, I think I've done very good lately with deflecting stuff that I would have otherwise gone off on. [sm=shades.gif]
That's his perception of what occurred. Remember there's always 2 sides of every story.

Old 05-15-2008, 12:59 PM

Good luck man. I take breaks for weeks or even a month here and there. Just get yourself another hobby to spend your money on and you'll be at that forum hours on end as well.

Old 05-15-2008, 01:00 PM
Retired Moderator

Three sides. Well take a little break if you like, and come on back later. No biggie. I've been thinking of taking a little break, too. I have to get some things done, and have some riding to do. It is just hard to quit cold turkey...

Old 05-15-2008, 01:01 PM

Ahh, Drama...it's so hard to stay away from sometimes

Quick Reply: Leaving