Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

late night boredom thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008 | 01:53 AM
Default RE: late night boredom thread

yea ther is no way that inmates should have rights. they say something outta line. they get punched in the mouth and thrown in iso.. thats how i see it.. and they should have there asses out working doing some kind of hard labor to pay for there own food cause i sure as hell dont wanna pay to feed them

Old 10-12-2008 | 01:56 AM

up until the mid 80's all Texas prisons were self sufficient, if you didnt take care of your crop and get a good harvest in, your *** was starving. some units, like the one im trying to go to, still have "hoe squads" which is where the inmates work in the fields to grow crops. Im trying to be a Squad Boss and sit on a horse all day with a .30-.30 or an AR-15 and a .357 watching them work in the fields.

Old 10-12-2008 | 01:57 AM

I live in south dakota (western) It started snowing about 3 days ago..over a foot on the ground now.

And i have been looking to move..im just having a tough time deciding where i would be best at. i wanna be somewhere that doesnt have a high drug abuse rate.(it would just be better for me)..Im thinking somewhere in cali maybe..i hear salt lake city utah is nicce to.

Old 10-12-2008 | 01:59 AM

I love TX, where im at it snows once every 10 years, when it does snow it hardley ever sticks.

Old 10-12-2008 | 02:29 AM

ORIGINAL: jdschmidt

I live in south dakota (western) It started snowing about 3 days ago..over a foot on the ground now.

And i have been looking to move..im just having a tough time deciding where i would be best at. i wanna be somewhere that doesnt have a high drug abuse rate.(it would just be better for me)..Im thinking somewhere in cali maybe..i hear salt lake city utah is nicce to.
Somewhere in Cali, Not a high drug rate..... man where the hell you been, under a rock? For sure never to california.
California takes the gold on a lot of drug issues. You can have a medical marijuana card for gods sake. the Central Valley is the meth capitol of the WORLD.

Old 10-12-2008 | 02:36 AM

thats like trying to move to the desert where its not hott

Old 10-12-2008 | 02:41 AM

Yeah...but i know there has to be a nice small town somewhere around there.. far from LA...fk it ill just move to fiji

Old 10-12-2008 | 02:44 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

northern cali is a great place to live

Old 10-12-2008 | 02:44 AM

Nice place?? funny you say salt lake city, utah..*****!!(all by myself)lol..just finish watching Gangland on the History channel and its based off true stories from salt lake city, UTAH!! lol.. Good Luck man! do a little more reasearch ..im down here in Ft.Lauderdale where everything is expensive *** hell, but chicks are hot,suprisingly gas has dropped to 3.29 over here and thats at a shell..

Old 10-12-2008 | 02:50 AM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

northern cali is a great place to live
you mean northern california like Eureka, Fortuna, Arcadia, Redding and so on...

or Northern California aka Central Valley.. which is not northern and i dont get why the hell all these valley folk proclaim it be.

I was born and raised in CENTRAL California, and just hate seeing every 16yr old with a car putting NORCAL stickers all over it.

ok done ranting...

Quick Reply: late night boredom thread