Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

late night boredom thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008 | 01:05 AM
Default RE: late night boredom thread

LOL im gonna laugh when he hits your butt with the Tazer and watches you flop like a fish

it is stressful, imagine working somewhere for 8 or 12 hours a day where you constantly have to watch your back, be prepared for the unexpected, be a counselor, a baby sitter, an enforcer, play mind games, recognize games being played, constantly having to play the what if game in a hostile enviroment where your out numbered 100 to 1. Have to be prepared to go from passive to agressive and from offensive to defensive in a heartbeat and if the bad stuff does go down hold your own vs 8-24 people for 2 or 3 minutes till the CERT team (me) can gear up and get down there to back you up.

Old 10-12-2008 | 01:06 AM

so its the walmart chicks. hun i always thought it was the ones you meet at the clinic. go figure

Old 10-12-2008 | 01:09 AM

i dont agree with our prison system too much... what u think... i mean y wouldnt some of those guys in there kill people? they have it better in prison then they do on the streets. we have a big correction facility right by my parents house and i always ride by and see them playin outside and stuff. blows my mind. i think they should all be in isolation 24 hours a day

Old 10-12-2008 | 01:09 AM

ive been shot, stabbed, cut, hit with my own baton, hit with a Tazer, sprayed, tear gassed......its not an easy job. LOL

Old 10-12-2008 | 01:11 AM

yeah i already know what the tazzer feels like an it really not that bad after about the 6th time your hit with it in about a 12 hour span. you just kinda go with the flow an learn to carry a extra pair of underwear lol.

Old 10-12-2008 | 01:11 AM
|

well ****, i might be out, guys................eyelids are getting heavy. plus the g/f is saving a warm spot in the bed . im not trying to say she's more important than you guys/the forum but........well ****....sorry, yes i am .

peace out, guys. have a good one!

Old 10-12-2008 | 01:13 AM

later man.. wish i could go to sleep but i gotta sit here in this crappy office chair all night...

Old 10-12-2008 | 01:14 AM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

ORIGINAL: jdschmidt

sittin in my room which is 56 degrees right now freezing my *** off being sick..strep throat and mono FTW! oh well..im so drugged up right now i could care less...but im still freezing..and its supposed to snow 8 more worthless inches tonight.
gotta stay away from them walmart chicks they'll get ya sick everytime

Man..she messed me up bad..On another note..she called me today...i pplayed it cool and was like yeah..we can hang out. then ill kick her in the back of the head and get my moneys back.

then..she will go here
Name:  dead_hooker_storage.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  27.4 KB

Old 10-12-2008 | 01:21 AM

ORIGINAL: jDeArMeAmNy4
i dont agree with our prison system too much... what u think... i mean y wouldnt some of those guys in there kill people? they have it better in prison then they do on the streets. we have a big correction facility right by my parents house and i always ride by and see them playin outside and stuff. blows my mind. i think they should all be in isolation 24 hours a day
LOL later jaynd
I think our Prison system needs to be reformed. Sheriff Joe of Maricopia Co Arizona is my hero, and another sheriff in South Carolina. Pink underwear, living in tents, 51 cents a day to feed an inmate. the Sheriff in S. Carolina has his jail painted pink with brown teddy bears, no TV and everyone works.
I get tired of hearing BET full blast all day with the inmates walking around holding their package sagging. The guys in prision do kill other people... according to Texas Jail Standards an inmate may only be locked down 23 hours per day in a cell NO LESS than 6x9. You must have good cause to keep them in lock down for more than 30 consecutive days. Phones, tv, and mail corresondance, and commissary are all PRIVLAGES. now as far as the mail goes the ONLY thing they have unlimited access to is Legal ( lawyer courts etc) and religous.

Old 10-12-2008 | 01:22 AM

quote:ORIGINAL: jdschmidt sittin in my room which is 56 degrees right now freezing my *** off being sick..strep throat and mono FTW! oh well..im so drugged up right now i could care less...but im still freezing..and its supposed to snow 8 more worthless inches tonight.

where u live?? cause i am staying the hell away from there.. its snowing already and u cant play with the walmart hoes without getting sick? sucks man u need to move

Quick Reply: late night boredom thread