Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Last time i Dive in a Pool

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 02:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Last time i Dive in a Pool

Ok, so last night i was at my buddys apt with my brother and we were at the pool. of course we had been drinking some, and i dove into the pool and my head managed to find the bottom pretty quick. i stood up in the pool and put my hand on my head and it was just completely covered in blood. i have dove in shallow pools all my life and i guess this time wasnt the right time. i wasnt hammered or anything, had about 6 beers in 2-3 hours. so, i sat in the ER until 2 AM last night. luckily since it was head trauma, i actually got taken back before everyone else, they called before i was even done with paperwork. sweet deal. so they put a needle straight into the wound, and then scrubbed it with a brush, and then put SIX staples in. I know it could have been alot worse, but i hate needles, and that one they put in my head DID NOT FEEL GOOD. my neck is a little sore but i cant even feel my wound anymore. they did xray it, so i am A OK. anyway, didnt mean to go on so long, just at home(not at work) and thought i would share my experience, afterall, i wouldnt be able to crack my head open and get it stapled shut and not tell anyone about it!

This one was taken a few minutes after i got it to stop bleeding:
[IMG]local://upfiles/5310/983D778186DD4E248DC57B9D12C685F1.jpg[/IMG]

And this one was after the staples(obviously):
[IMG]local://upfiles/5310/036A1677D2F34508911FA96801E80AEC.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-09-2006, 02:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Last time i Dive in a Pool

OWWWWCH...ya know ive done the same thing but got my chin...and how in the hell were u diving in if the back of your head is busted...LOL?

Old 06-09-2006, 02:21 PM

its actually the top of my head, the pictures were taken at an angle, and my head is shaved so it looks like the back.

Old 06-09-2006, 05:57 PM

all i can say is...OUCH!

almost looks as bad as the biker i seen in a accident..with his 3/4 helmet and a road rashed face...it really made my stomach drop.

Old 06-09-2006, 06:33 PM

all i gotta say is... OUCH!!!

Old 06-09-2006, 08:23 PM

ouch! Better wear your helmet next time you go diving.

Old 06-09-2006, 09:33 PM

lucky yer walkin, thats a good way to get paralyzed, hear it all the time on the news. My inlaws took the diving board from their pool for that very reason, didn't want any body slammin into the bottom, glad yer OK!!! no more drinkin and diving !!!

Old 06-10-2006, 12:11 AM

rr, glad your ok !!!!!!!!!! "drink'n and dive'n", that CW is funny!!!!!!!! Make sure your equalibrium, is back up to par... you know. Glad you Can post... just have'n fun, get so wierd, so fast, sometimes... Clean and free, Ripp'n

PS. Hey CW!!!! I heard they caught ya scruntch'n, w/ there daughter (your wife), on that board!!!!!!... something about body slam'n!!!!!! JUST KIDD"N !!!!!!!! NOwhere near as funny, as "drink'n and dive'n"... sorry, no offence intended!!!!!!

Old 06-10-2006, 12:45 AM

none taken
ORIGINAL: rippn

rr, glad your ok !!!!!!!!!! "drink'n and dive'n", that CW is funny!!!!!!!! Make sure your equalibrium, is back up to par... you know. Glad you Can post... just have'n fun, get so wierd, so fast, sometimes... Clean and free, Ripp'n

PS. Hey CW!!!! I heard they caught ya scruntch'n, w/ there daughter (your wife), on that board!!!!!!... something about body slam'n!!!!!! JUST KIDD"N !!!!!!!! NOwhere near as funny, as "drink'n and dive'n"... sorry, no offence intended!!!!!!

Old 06-10-2006, 02:21 PM

Goes to show you, you should always wear a helmit. [:@]

Glad you are ok.

-bj

Quick Reply: Last time i Dive in a Pool