Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Last one standing?

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 02:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Last one standing?

Any body see it yet? I think its pretty damn cool showin all the different stuff around the world. Last weeks was the zulu stick fighting, ****e looked pretty crazy.

Old 10-16-2007, 02:26 PM
Default RE: Last one standing?

I saw it. I would love to beat the ****e out of somebody with a stick. I say we start a sick fighting club. CBR/STICKFIGHTINGCLUB[sm=icon_beat.gif]

Old 10-16-2007, 02:31 PM

that was crazy and when they watched the first match after they got there the one native guys head got slashed and he was bleeding all over they were like ummm what are we doing here lol

Old 10-16-2007, 02:45 PM

heck yea...this show is sweet....but oh man....how bout that guy that drank that potion from the witch doctor......[:'(][:'(][:'(]......and then had to throw it up too...[&o]..damm......that didnt look like any fun. I still think the scraping legs with pirahna teeth and then rubbin it with chile and lime from the first week takes the cake so far....although the cross country rally in sandals thats comin up next week looks pretty gnarly..

Old 10-16-2007, 02:51 PM

When he was pouring it out of the bucket I was like wtf he's really gonna drink that. I would rather take a beating. They are gonna have some efd up feet.

Old 10-16-2007, 02:53 PM
Retired Admin, January 2008 ROTM, Lord of Neon & L.E.D.s

ORIGINAL: Ka619rtKid

I still think the scraping legs with pirahna teeth and then rubbin it with chile and lime from the first week takes the cake so far....although the cross country rally in sandals thats comin up next week looks pretty gnarly..
That was pretty nasty stuff. I got several tattoos, but that looked way worse than anything I have had done. That is crazy!
LJ

Old 10-16-2007, 03:33 PM

I recorded it but havent watched it yet....looked like some pain**** with them sticks...

Old 10-16-2007, 03:38 PM

ORIGINAL: Ka619rtKid

I still think the scraping legs with pirahna teeth and then rubbin it with chile and lime from the first week takes the cake so far....although the cross country rally in sandals thats comin up next week looks pretty gnarly..
chile's and salt

either way, that had to hurt like hell. you know that lil kid wanted to cry. gotta give it to him for toughin it out tho. suprissed he even made it in that wrestling thing. that stuff would be fun as hell to do i think, def a test of your strength (mental, physical, and spiritual). anybody see the preview for this weeks? 51k run...in the mountains...wearing leather sandals (jesus slippers)...kickin a wooden ball...id die within an hour

Old 10-16-2007, 03:39 PM

I dont feel so bad....my wife thought I was a dork for watching this show

Old 10-16-2007, 03:43 PM

ORIGINAL: N8 Dawg

I dont feel so bad....my wife thought I was a dork for watching this show
thro some chiles and salt on her next time she bleads and say "Whos a dork now?!" lol. Oh, and u have to also do the "This is Sparta!" kick to the chest move, saying "This is Sparta!" is optional of course but adds for great effects and def drives the point on home.

Quick Reply: Last one standing?