Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Laguna Seca predictions!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 05:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Laguna Seca predictions!

1 rossi 2 stoner 3 vermuellen forgot 4 and a not to shabby 5th for hayden. and boy was it a hell of a race fore the front runners. 18 sec gap between 2nd and 3rd. stoner went off track and dumped but managed to keep 2nd. great race!!!

Old 07-20-2008, 06:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You should NEVER post results without a spoiler in the thread title for people that haven't watched the race yet. What are you thinking?

Old 07-20-2008, 06:08 PM

my bad

Old 07-20-2008, 06:10 PM

After an event, people who haven't seen the race have no business in a thread discussing the race...they are only asking to spoil it for themselves. Der, sir.

Old 07-20-2008, 06:47 PM

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

After an event, people who haven't seen the race have no business in a thread discussing the race...they are only asking to spoil it for themselves. Der, sir.
Not even close, you know better than that.

Old 07-20-2008, 07:47 PM

This race was in the states. it was live. if somebody didn't watch the race whle he could then that's shame on him. (or he doesn't much to do with results anyways) Since I know that members from europe and asia can watch those races live everytime without any delay, they wouldn't complain. I see nothing wrong with it.

I would understand it if we didn't have anywhere we could watch the race but speed channel which broadcasts way later.

And seriously why does not speed channel give it live? Is it the audience/popularity?

Old 07-20-2008, 07:57 PM

And yes, this was an awesome race, I got more than I expected...

running down the corkscrew, I thought rossi was going down when he got a little sand on the tires

probably again it is hayden and his tires that can't warm up enough, he needs to wake up and do something

Old 07-20-2008, 08:26 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

The race was 5am here in Malaysia. I just didn't manage to wake up even the alarm keep buzzing.. damn!

Anyway saw the results in ESPN before came to work.... way to go Vale!

Old 07-20-2008, 08:54 PM

awesome race for sure. I was hoping more from hayden, but ever since the new tire rules took effect, he has been struggling. Rossi made the good choice switching to bridgestone. Great action on this one though.

Indianapolis should be a great race. I'm gonna be there so it will be awesome. I look for Spies to get better. but 8th isnt too bad for only the second time on motogp bike. It will be interesting if he does make the switch.

Old 07-20-2008, 09:35 PM

In these modern times with such precision machines, it was great to see some real motorcycle elbows out, throw the tactics out the window & just go for it, racing. Really enjoyed it.

Quick Reply: Laguna Seca predictions!