Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Kudos for kneedraggers.com

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2007, 10:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kudos for kneedraggers.com

I ordered a set of Vortex sliders from kneedraggers.com, you know, the two peice design. Well, they came in and the pucks were OK, but got the wrong bases, super fast shipping if only they were the right parts. Pissed off, I checked my account history to make sure I had in fact orderd the right parts, and I did, This morning, I called kneedraggers.com and gave them a quick description of the problem, he put me on hold for 15sec, then got back on and accepted 100% responsibility for the error and appologized. Now, I was dreading the, ok send em back and we'll ship you out the right parts bla bla bla, but instead, what I got was "OK Sir, I'm overnighting your correct parts, should have them tommorow, just take the right parts and put the others in it's box, I'll provide a shipping slip and just send the others back when you get a chance." WOW, couldn't believe it, I usually get screwed and have to pay shipping and wait another week for the right parts. He also gave me some puck bucks for the hassle. Too cool, I'll order from these guys again for sure.

Old 01-26-2007, 10:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Kudos for kneedraggers.com

I had a similar experience with them this week. I ordered a Zero Gravity Double Bubble for my wife's 04 F4i. She was excited to get it because I have one on my 05 600RR. The box arrived yesterday and I could see by the condition of the box that I needed to check the windscreen out for damage. Sure enough the apes at UPS had managed to crack to pieces off the windscreen.

I called KD and told them my situation - they said no problem, just hang onto that stuffand we'llget a new one out to you ASAP. Not being a believer, I called them back this morning to verify what I was told yesterday. A new windscreen is indeed on the way along with a Return tag for the broken screen.

+1 on kneedraggers

Old 01-26-2007, 10:35 PM

[sm=smiley20.gif] Good to hear something good about a company. Thanks for sharing!

Old 01-27-2007, 05:07 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

wow i might just have to check them out now .. its always a pleasure ordering from a company that takes good care of its customers !

Old 01-27-2007, 04:38 PM

checking out the site right now.

Old 01-27-2007, 06:17 PM

i've had NOTHING but BAD experiences with kneedraggers, gave up on them after they screwed up 3 or 4 orders in a row

maybe they've improved since then but I'm sticking with indysuperbikes

Old 01-28-2007, 01:26 AM

ORIGINAL: havoc_on_2_wheels

wow i might just have to check them out now .. its always a pleasure ordering from a company that takes good care of its customers !
+1, I wish everything would work out for me like that.

Old 01-28-2007, 11:09 AM

kneedraggers hooked me up too. I was a jacka$$ at 7am after a long night at work and tried to order the wrong screen for my bike :P I sent them an e-mail right away. the day after (it was sunday, so the first workday for them) i got an e-mail back saying "we switched it for you, thanks for the business" I havnt received it yet, but it is on the way. Ill know when I open it if its right or not :P