Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Knock That $hit Off!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 02:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Knock That $hit Off!

American companies that send our jobs out of America for cheap labor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KNOCK THAT **** OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-16-2008, 02:48 PM

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

and smokers who complain about not being able to smoke inside restaurants anymore...you REALLY NEED TO KNOCK THAT **** OFF!
people who complain about smokers and make them leave instead of leaving themselves. KNock that **** off ( i am not a smoker however) it just annoying . example first smokers , now fat people. let me live my life and quit telling me how bad i am.
kids driving mom's minivan on the way home from school thinking they are in the indy 500 KNOCK THAT **** OFF

Old 05-16-2008, 03:11 PM

the lottery always picking numbers i don't have on my ticket! KTSO!

Old 05-16-2008, 03:17 PM

People sueing fast food places and other food industries because they are too fat and idiotic to take care of their own damn problem.
Infact, people that sue for stupid things in general.

KNOCK THAT **** OFF!

Old 05-16-2008, 03:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: irocthestreet

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

and smokers who complain about not being able to smoke inside restaurants anymore...you REALLY NEED TO KNOCK THAT **** OFF!
people who complain about smokers and make them leave instead of leaving themselves. KNock that **** off ( i am not a smoker however) it just annoying .
well not that it matters anymore (illinois is smoke free everywhere woohoo!) but when i sit down at a restaurant, i wanna be able to taste my food, not an ashtray...and i firmly believe the rights of a non smoker should go ahead of that of a smoker...if you want to knock 20 years off your life, go ahead, just get the hell away from me while you do it (and i should have EVERY right to tell someone to go smoke somewhere else when MY health is involved)

Old 05-16-2008, 03:53 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Damn i i could write a book here, but i will keep it to one

If your first post here is: what tires should i get, how do i wheelie, or is a 1000 a good first bike, KNOCK THAT SH*T OFF and use the rest of the internet.

On a side not the above should be a banable offense, one strike your out

Old 05-16-2008, 04:35 PM

George W. Bush's face... Knock that **** off!!!

Old 05-16-2008, 04:41 PM
VP

People who abuse the HR system at work to keep themselves for getting fired..KTSO!

Old 05-16-2008, 04:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To my new boss wanting us to get up in meetings and say what we have done for self improvement and what have we done to help veterans today-we are grown *** men with skilled trades-not fourth graders, KNOCK THAT **** OFF. (go back to california with that crap, maybe they'll sing Kumbaya with you) No offense intended to the cali memebers of this forum. My mother in law i can raise my own kids without your help c'mon really knock that **** off too. edit- tradespeople who complain about low wages but refuse to join a union, thats right douchebags KNOCK THAT **** OFF!

Old 05-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Retired Moderator

To my wife...who sunbathes naked in the backyard. We live next to a trailer park, you know, and their is probably some kid looking out his window while he handles his spam. Both of you...

KNOCK THAT **** OFF!!!

Quick Reply: Knock That $hit Off!