Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The KING is back....

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 11:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The KING is back....

Whats up ppl....

...its been awile since ive been on and some of you might remember I had to sell my f4i....

....well I finally got a new blade and I thought i'd share...

crappie pic but its been raining alot lately and havent took any good ones yet

I know its not a CBR and im sorry but I wheeled and dealed my way on this 2003 ducati monster 620....

it has 17500 miles ,ducati c/f dual exhaust (sounds great)and 90% tires, I got her for $1250!!!! and runs like a champ...For now at least...I know these things take alot more maintenance than my good ole honda but only time will tell if she was a good deal

As far as me getting a honda I really miss my f4i and the power of her this bike is fast but in a def way...im planning on keeping her for a bit then selling/trading her off for a RR/f4i

hopefully Im welcomed even thought shes not a honda

Old 04-25-2011, 11:30 AM

Wow, sounds like you got a steal on that man! $1250 is almost a decent price for a non-running Duc. It might not be a Honda, but you could have done a lot worse (gsxr ).

Old 04-25-2011, 12:15 PM

I would never own a gixxer!!!!!

Old 04-25-2011, 12:18 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

congrats on the good deal - welcome back

at least youre on two wheels, hope the duck keeps running great for ya

Old 04-25-2011, 12:51 PM

Welcome back!
Looks/sounds like a heck of a steal, congratualtions!

Old 04-25-2011, 01:38 PM

finally you are back.

$1250? what a steal....where do you find such deals

gratz!

Old 04-25-2011, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by jpanside@gmail.com
finally you are back.

$1250? what a steal....where do you find such deals

gratz!

what up jpan

man im a craigslist addict....I have the craigslist notification app on my phone that lets me know as soon as a bike in my price range pops up....

ill make a thread later about my wheeling and dealing on how I got to this point...

well long story short I bought a dirtbike for $1000 (2003 yz 250f) and sold it to a buddy for $1600 on payments and contract stating this and that,basicly if he cant pay for the bike no refunds kind of thing any way...

...he paid me about $800 all together then had to give it back due to losing his job ....I tryed helping him out for a lil bit but he said just go on and sell her so I did (no hard feelings) ... got $1500 out of it....so now the $1000 I invested turned into $1300 profit!!!!

and then damn near to the minute I sold her the Duck popped up on my phone called ole boi went and bought her and here I am loving it....

Sorry bout going on and on

Old 04-25-2011, 02:03 PM

damn man! what a deal! sucks on your buddy's part, but I guess stuff happens. At Least you are back on two wheels. I know after I joined I seen u a lot on here. I kinda dissapeared bc I was down in the dumps about not being able to get a bike. But I'm hoping to pick up an RR by the end of this week if things go accordingly. should check out my thread.

CONGRATS!

Old 04-25-2011, 02:23 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome back. Monsters are fun bikes. Congrats.

Old 04-25-2011, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by crashking
what up jpan

man im a craigslist addict....I have the craigslist notification app on my phone that lets me know as soon as a bike in my price range pops up....

ill make a thread later about my wheeling and dealing on how I got to this point...

well long story short I bought a dirtbike for $1000 (2003 yz 250f) and sold it to a buddy for $1600 on payments and contract stating this and that,basicly if he cant pay for the bike no refunds kind of thing any way...

...he paid me about $800 all together then had to give it back due to losing his job ....I tryed helping him out for a lil bit but he said just go on and sell her so I did (no hard feelings) ... got $1500 out of it....so now the $1000 I invested turned into $1300 profit!!!!

and then damn near to the minute I sold her the Duck popped up on my phone called ole boi went and bought her and here I am loving it....

Sorry bout going on and on

lol...I still think you robbed it at gun point.

crash what is the difference between the duc monster and a jap sport bike? don't they have the same hp as a 600cc class sport bike? i always thought they were similar in power but just different in riding style.

Last edited by jpanside@gmail.com; 04-25-2011 at 04:44 PM.

Quick Reply: The KING is back....