Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Kids and Wheelies

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 09:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kids and Wheelies

Ok guys time to see what everyone does....today im pulling out of the apt complex riding my wifes f4i and the school bus pulls up to let the hellions out ( opps i mean the sweet innocent childrenLMAO) and im sitting there waiting for the lights to go off and the kids to clear out so i can go and this group of kids ( i'd say 3 or 4 boys and like 5 girls) come walking up, the oldest MAYBE in the 8th grade and says nice bike, im a nice guy so i say thanks, the kid goes its an f4i? is it better than a GSX-R? i laughed and said its all in who you ask, the kid the says ok prove it..can u do a wheelie? i said "of course"..his reply was then do one, I replied "No." so he proceeded to ask why not all the other guys in the complex do wheelies, i said theres to many kids and traffic around and you dont ride a bike to go ripping around showing off ( yes we all do it sometimes) just to be cool..i said you ride a bike b/c u like riding and you like the hobby.not to show off and be cool. the kid goes that sucks my brother always is doing wheelies and stuff for me on his GSX-R (at this point im asking myself am i really having this convo with a 14/15 yr old) i said thats nice but its way to dangerous here, go to a track day or something and watch them run..in a controlled enviroment you might like it. the kid then ask how come i have on my blue jeans, boots, gloves, leather jacket, and helment..he goes arnt you hot? i said yeah but id rather be hot than dead. he says my brother just wears shorts or whatever he has on when he goes riding..i said kid i imagine you love your brother but hes teaching you some bad habits..find some responsible riders to hang out with and learn from when u get ready to start riding please! youll be much safer in the long run and so will everyone else. at this point i proceeded to pull away and they all started yelling "do a wheelie" i just revved the rpm's and took off normally much to their dissapointment...so the question i ask is this...how often do you get kids/ chic's asking for wheelies? sorry for the long post

Old 03-23-2007, 09:48 PM
Default RE: Kids and Wheelies

wow that was long... all the time i get that, but thats how you know the people that dont own a bike and to watch out for them... unless its a female then i may show offa little

you should have told him get in front of the bike and let me hit you at 60 and i bet you would wish you had all this gear on..

Old 03-23-2007, 09:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

maybe once a week, one time a girl told me it was the hottest thing she had ever seen, too bad she was fugly[:'(]

Old 03-23-2007, 10:16 PM

txn_driver you were riding your wifes bike? Did you have hertampax too? Just playin. I hate little bastards like that. How bout this gimme your bike and I'll wheelie yours. Oh yeah you don't have one cause your still on a milk diet. Go the f**k home and wash out your brothers road rash.
JZHALES you wheelie for ugly chicks? Do you f**k fat bitches for food?

Old 03-23-2007, 11:36 PM

It is almost required to do a wheelie if there are 3 or more hot girls in one location. And they must be watching. Other than that, it is up to you when wheelies are done.

Old 03-23-2007, 11:44 PM

People give me the wheelie sign all the time...mostly if i have to ride through the "ghetto". People think you can just wheelie when theres a car right in front of you, in heavy traffic, on crap a$$ roads.

I guess its just the cool thing to do

Old 03-23-2007, 11:58 PM

ORIGINAL: 13brsxsrr

txn_driver you were riding your wifes bike? Did you have hertampax too? Just playin. I hate little bastards like that. How bout this gimme your bike and I'll wheelie yours. Oh yeah you don't have one cause your still on a milk diet. Go the f**k home and wash out your brothers road rash.
JZHALES you wheelie for ugly chicks? Do you f**k fat bitches for food?
OMG LOL!!!

Old 03-24-2007, 01:40 AM
Retired Moderator

One time I got the wheelie sign from a kid on a tandem bicycle...and he wasa solo rider. That was surreal. Part of my ego always wants to pop it, but I never do. It is like chosing to race a ricer from a stop light...I think it is totally stupid.

Old 03-24-2007, 01:46 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: txn_driver

how often do you get kids asking for wheelies?
Every time I see one! I shake my head and laugh. The only time I practice the wheelie is by myself. It's probably best that I don't feel 100% about them... 'cause I'm sure I'd be guilty of doing it where I shouldn't[8D]

Old 03-24-2007, 02:43 AM

I get it at LEAST 2-3 times a week-always from dudes. I've never done one...but that's because i've never had anyone to teach me them
I feel like a complete loser though when I don't pop one when hott females are around.

Quick Reply: Kids and Wheelies