Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

kids are hilarious

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 03:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kids are hilarious

My buddy who rides a ZX-10 and myself were out riding yesterday afternoon and we were waiting inside a Burger King for two more of our buds to meet up with us. Right in the middle of our meal this young boy around 8 yrs old who was sitting with his dad and two younger sisters in the table next to us asked us "are those your bikes" yes we replied then there was a small pause then I will never forget this he said "I wish I had a sharpie so you could sign my forehead" man I tell you what I almost lost my ****. Now I know what it feels like to be famous but damn that would get anoying after about a day. BTW that would make a good pick up line.

Old 06-13-2007, 04:05 AM
Default RE: kids are hilarious

ORIGINAL: daredevilearth

BTW that would make a good pick up line.
Dude, there are laws against that sort of thing with 8 year olds hahaha j/k

Old 06-13-2007, 04:05 AM

HAHAHA pretty funny... you know i think i will turn that into a pickup line

Old 06-13-2007, 04:17 AM

Another decent line is "Im gonna give you the (state your first and last name) guarantee. If you sleep with me your gonna get laid" man thats a great one.

Old 06-13-2007, 05:49 AM

Lol im a manager at a unknown grocery store and i was walking around just minding my own business and i see a kid holding a gallon of milk almost as big as him just saying in a regular town...."mommy, mommy where are you"...and i look at him and he looks at me and goes "have you seen my mommy" it was really cute...then his mom came around the corner and Daaaaaaamn

Old 06-13-2007, 06:16 AM

i must say i enjoy the attention from the kids. when i had my f2 and was workin at a convience store,i had a mother and 2 kids come in askin if it was mine. i replied yes it is, the son was bout 8 or 9, the mother explained how he had health issues and he loves bikes. bright idea come over my head so i told the other worker ill be back, i told him to sit on it and it lit him up like the sun. i told his mother i would take him around the parking lot if she was ok wit it and then i suprised him wit a ride. had to be one of the best feelings ive had since ownin a bike making this kids day like that.

Old 06-13-2007, 06:54 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: pimpncbr954s

i must say i enjoy the attention from the kids. when i had my f2 and was workin at a convience store,i had a mother and 2 kids come in askin if it was mine. i replied yes it is, the son was bout 8 or 9, the mother explained how he had health issues and he loves bikes. bright idea come over my head so i told the other worker ill be back, i told him to sit on it and it lit him up like the sun. i told his mother i would take him around the parking lot if she was ok wit it and then i suprised him wit a ride. had to be one of the best feelings ive had since ownin a bike making this kids day like that.
^ thats awesome! i bet that made his day.

Old 06-13-2007, 10:08 AM
VP

awesome story daredevil! I love the way kids see us as superstars just when we have our jackets and lids on... it makes me feel good!

Old 06-13-2007, 12:55 PM
Retired Moderator

Seems like all the thingsI hate to hear from adults "Is that yours (when in gear)" "Does it go fast" "Can you do a wheelie"...I honestly don't mind when I hear it from a kid. They are just curious. I really like your story Pimpn...that was very good of you, and I'll bet that made a huge impression. It is one of those things that may turn that kid into a motorcycle rider when he grows up...

Old 06-13-2007, 02:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow...what a dumb kid...hahahah j/k...

i don't like kids who ask questions about my bike...once at costco...a little boy and his brother said "wow mommy...a power ranger"...i kicked their suv and got a costco hot dog with drink for 1.50.

t

Quick Reply: kids are hilarious