Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Is The Kid ghey.

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 01:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is The Kid ghey.

Chapter Fiat.
RUBICON.

"The Kid", as he was known in the hood (Polk Gulch, S.F.), was in his nineteenth year. He had passed his High School Equivalency (G.E.D.) test at sixteen so his days were spent sleeping off the nightly Vida Loca. In the afternoons, he would would clean up the tiny apartment he shared with his mother and prepare dinner for when she got home from work. In the evening he would head out onto the streets, drifting around the ten-square blocks that constituted his world. He would run some errands for the El Salvadorans, score some smack from the Cambodians and then hang out with his only friends, the ladies of the night.
He had, by now, been through countless adventures, experiencing more situations than most men do in a lifetime. He had been repeatedly molested, savagely beaten, burned, stabbed, kicked around and shot at in numberless places, by scumbags throughout the free world. Now he felt safe. He had his (Hypodermic) kit in one pocket and his sraight razor in another of the pockets of his leather jacket. It was his armor against the hate, pain, and broken hearts of the world. The Kid belonged to the streets, and the streets belonged to The Kid. He was a guy who could get you anything, anytime.
And so, it came to pass, in this environment, that he got an offer he could not refuse. He came to the attention of the Mitchell Brothers. The man noticed his good looks and said "You seem young and hung. How would you like to be in a movie ?" The Kid would receive a few thousand dollars for a few hours work. All he had to do was be in a group-sex scene. He would start off with a leggy, buxom red-headed female, and then get finished off by a transvestite for the "Money Shot".
He did the deed and stayed in the warm embrace of morphius for a month after. Then came the day of clarity. He was a prince of thugs, but he saw "the life" as being unhealthy for his body and soul. He had crossed the line and there was no going back. It was in this state of mind that he happened across an ad in the classifieds. It said "Alaska summer jobs" and he thought ; I cannot go back, but maybe I can go forward. Within a month he was in the shadow of Mt. Mc Kinley. Peace, G.

Old 09-13-2008, 01:29 PM
Default RE: Is The Kid ghey.

He's a *** ! He admits to sexual penetration of/by other males. That constitutes Sodomy ! Some acts cannot be redeemed. There is no redemption for Sodomites. He is condemned to eternal Hellfire.
-Sombrero Del Burro.

Old 09-13-2008, 01:34 PM

I heard that within a decade of his return from Alaska, he had become a mantracker for the Feds. He apprehended a child molester, found numerous lost children and old folk, and his reputation as a marksman shut down poaching in his Area of Operations. He was an effective EMT and an exceptional firefifghter. I feel that it was his need for redemption that made him such a powerful force of good.Buzzy Mc Straight.

Old 09-13-2008, 01:38 PM

I was at Spirit Rock (San Raphael, Calif.) a few years ago, when he had an audience with His Holiness, The Dalai Lama of Tibet. His Holiness yelled at him for a half-hour, but then forgave him a life of sin. If the Dalai Lama can forgive him, so can I.Dharma D. Dorje

Old 09-13-2008, 01:44 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

now i'll admit i skimmed through that, but im sitting here scratching my head. and.....are you having a conversation w/ yourself in your own post? lol

Old 09-13-2008, 01:47 PM

yeah, Im a little confused

Old 09-13-2008, 01:49 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i got nuthin

Old 09-13-2008, 01:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He's having a ghey reflection moment...shhhhh

Old 09-13-2008, 02:46 PM

Writing a book??????????

Old 09-13-2008, 03:34 PM

Autobiographical esotericism, or, roman a clef. Not my favorite, but that's okay. Some people really gravitate toward the Kerouac grave, usually with their own ailing liver in tow. I prefer the polar opposite...speculative fiction that is soberly wrought from imagination. It is uplifting and grand to me. Which is probably exactly what the beatniks think of their authors.

No, The Kid is not gay. His realities do not afford that luxury of ideal.

Quick Reply: Is The Kid ghey.