Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Justin Bieber is a squid!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 06:16 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Old 11-16-2012, 07:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha I love how the analyze everything

Old 11-16-2012, 09:26 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's funny how I know so much about these people like Justin Beiber, Nicky Minaj, Kesha and whoever else is the current "**** recipient" of the week when I don't think I've ever listened to one full song any of them made and I don't read tabloids/frequent tabloid websites.

Justin Beiber rarely makes a blip on my radar, but +1 points for being a rider. Makes up for the fact that he's Canadian.

Old 11-17-2012, 02:19 PM

Don't worry...all the youth of north america are not headed for a cliff like a batch of lemmings, particularly to follow the Beibmeister. Go ahead. Be a squid.

Old 11-17-2012, 05:47 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good news is I don't think he's completely suicidal.

If he were, he'd be riding a Panigale. That'd kill him at his skill level

Old 11-21-2012, 01:13 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah well, apart from the fact that I've seen him on TV trying to flog some type of acne product. The only thing I know about Justine Beiber is that he was very popular for some song(s) that I've never heard, that young girls thought he was cute & he was making a ****load of money. More than enough things to make me hate the little bugger.
I like his bike though & the comments? fair enough, with the money he's got, why not a set of tailored leathers.

Old 11-21-2012, 09:43 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

hey at least hes fully clothed... heres what def of squid used to be:

and although hes a cool squid, hes was still just a squid..
and as far as the beb goes..he probably already dropped the bike.. ON BOTH SIDES!!! and those who dont listen to his music probably dont relize he's a big boy singer now.. crowning to a older crowd..lol..

Old 11-24-2012, 06:21 AM

Haha my brother did the same thing when he started riding under my training many years ago now. It was his first ride on the interstate and it starts raining, I mean one second he's right next to me in another lane and then he's gone! So I pull up under an overpass and wait...and wait. About 10 min goes by so i'm worried and checking tractor trailors going by to be sure he isn't being dragged to BFE oregon. So i'm about to mount up and go find him when I see a headlight way back in the rain headed towards me so I wait. He finally arrives at the overpass looking stupid cause he's going maybe 5 mph in the side median in pouring rain with 75 mph traffic blasting by him. One person not paying attention at that speed and he's a hood ornament! I tore him up good for that one. Good on him for joining the two wheels club but I hope the biebs has someone looking out for him or his future may not be so bright...

Old 11-26-2012, 11:04 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

i'm sure the guy that makes the beb into a hood-orderment will have a camera in one of his hands...

Old 11-27-2012, 11:29 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bieber's is a little **** and I don't care what he does.

But jason..... how dare you speak badly of Steve McQueen? That will be enough of that.
Even if he did fall, he'd land on his feet. And in the rare event that he didn't, that ground better watch out.

Quick Reply: Justin Bieber is a squid!