Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Just want to say I'm sorry

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 11:48 AM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

everyone has an opinion... don't worry about it

Old 06-13-2012, 07:13 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There is a group of riders out there who have sticks stuck so far up their asses that they suffocate themselves with their own pretentiousness. They forgot that one major reason we ride is so that we don't have to listen to ****tards like that who dictate what's "proper" and what's not. You shoulda called him a dumbass poser and to go **** himself.

Ride your own ride, man.

Oh, and yes, this further proves Conrice's point. This is my opinion and does not represent the opinions of other riders. [/disclaimer]

Old 06-13-2012, 07:32 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by raylee
There is a group of riders out there who have sticks stuck so far up their asses that they suffocate themselves with their own pretentiousness. They forgot that one major reason we ride is so that we don't have to listen to ****tards like that who dictate what's "proper" and what's not. You shoulda called him a dumbass poser and to go **** himself.

Ride your own ride, man.

Oh, and yes, this further proves Conrice's point. This is my opinion and does not represent the opinions of other riders. [/disclaimer]
Yeah, they ride Ducatis . We're all supposed to be sitting at a Starbuck's drinking something that takes 8 words to say the word "Coffee"

Old 06-13-2012, 08:46 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Yeah, they ride Ducatis . We're all supposed to be sitting at a Starbuck's drinking something that takes 8 words to say the word "Coffee"

Old 06-13-2012, 09:38 PM
October 2011 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't take it personally or anything but when he started yelling I gave him the weirdest look, which he could not see cause I had my smoked visor on, and was like WTF are you talking about. Instead of giving it much thought I just left. Weirdos out there I tell ya.

Old 06-14-2012, 04:19 AM

I assme you had your DILLIGAF face on but cos he couldnt see it he missed out on the full effect of you indifference to his tantrum

Guess thats a bit of a pity but then you still know that he was a prat anyway (probably rides a Hardly and thinks everyone else on 2 wheels is a lesser being)

Old 06-14-2012, 06:13 AM

I've had some guy follow me to the winn Dixie by my house and park pretty much on top of me and start yelling at me for speeding. Then as I walked inside completely ignoring him as I thought I should, he was yelling at me to stop ignoring him! Excuse me who tha f$&@ do you think you are?! Lol. He must be the new cop that drives a pickup, doesn't wear a uniform or badge and doesn't write tickets. Mind you own business people, trust me we aren't hurting as many people as you face booking on your commute home.

Old 06-14-2012, 05:43 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your apology is not accepted.
I don't know how you can sleep at night.

Old 06-14-2012, 06:44 PM
Track junkie & modaholic

Maybe he was saying it cuz his wife burns his toast in the morning.

Old 06-14-2012, 09:08 PM
October 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by kilgoretrout
Your apology is not accepted.
I don't know how you can sleep at night.
I really can't. I've been up every night since wondering why I fail at life