Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

just a thought

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 02:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: just a thought

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

This thread is clogging up the o/t section and belongs in the suggestion section [8D]

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

Unless KB becomes more strict about moving threads to different sections. I agree with you it is the section where things like this should be posted. It is where I posted my IED injury photos
Nah HC, it's cool, mods gotta follow the rules too. I'll say the same thing I said to this guy:
https://cbrforum.com/fb.asp?m=601957
Basically as it stands now the Sight n' Sounds section technically allows o/t pics and vids (to my dismay) and the o/t section allows just about anything so long as it follows all the rules of service. If it was up to me I'd limit sights n sounds to M/C related stuff only and have a separate section for o/t pics n vids. However, with new s/w hopefully coming soon for this site, I'll cross that bridge when we get there
Come on at least say my name. Not this guy, that makes me feel less important on the forum.

Old 07-10-2008, 03:51 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: flashman

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

This thread is clogging up the o/t section and belongs in the suggestion section [8D]

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

Unless KB becomes more strict about moving threads to different sections. I agree with you itis the section where things like this should be posted. It is where I posted my IED injury photos
Nah HC, it's cool, mods gotta follow the rules too. I'll say the same thing I said to this guy:
https://cbrforum.com/fb.asp?m=601957
Basically as it stands now the Sight n' Sounds section technically allows o/t pics and vids (to my dismay) and the o/t section allows just about anything so long as it follows all the rules of service. If it was up to me I'd limit sights n sounds to M/C related stuff only and have a separate section for o/t pics n vids. However, with new s/w hopefully coming soon for this site, I'll cross that bridge when we get there
Come on at least say my name. Not this guy, that makes me feel less important on the forum.
Don't worry this guy, you're very important to us...

Old 07-10-2008, 09:06 AM

[sm=badidea.gif]

Old 07-10-2008, 09:20 AM

um...bc thats out of the off-topic section and i dont dare go outside off-topic and the F3 section...its scary

Old 07-10-2008, 10:07 AM

Damn!!!! That was jacked up, this guy!!!!! Damn.

Old 07-10-2008, 02:31 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: jaynd
no biggie Kewl Breeze, just venting. i've had a fooked up day at work, and wish i could retire at 23.

no prob "guy" [8D] .. didn't take it as any big deal .. hopefully answered the question. may your days be more chipper.
p.s. and if you figure out a way to retire at 23 please let us know. I was just beginning my career at that age.

flashman, no disrespect was intended. I haven't seen you around o/t section before and most of these 'guys' wouldn't have known who I was talking about. Was just using t-h-i-s g-u-y in its literal meaning as in "this member" .. nothing disparaging meant. you don't even want to know what I call voodoo