Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

just a thought

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 03:25 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default just a thought

...but why not post videos, in the "pictures and videos" section of the forum instead of clogging up the "off topic" w/.....videos.

Old 07-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: just a thought

I did, so everyone go watch the video I posted!

Old 07-09-2008, 03:28 PM

lol, i shall go check it out now then, Red. better be a good one

Old 07-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Friend and Hero ...

What you want a bunch of territorial individuals who very seldom venture outside of this section to go to the video section. To view videos we could watch perfectly fine here. Why do you realize there are some strange and mean and evil people lurking over in that section. LOL. It's a perfectly novel ideal, but there's absolutely very little hope of it ever catching on

Unless KB becomes more strict about moving threads to different sections. I agree with you itis the section where things like this should be posted. It is where I posted my IED injury photos

Old 07-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: jaynd

...but why not post videos, in the "pictures and videos" section of the forum instead of clogging up the "off topic" w/.....videos.

That's just plain crazy talk there mister...crazy talk...

Old 07-09-2008, 04:07 PM
Retired Moderator

This thread is clogging up the o/t section and belongs in the suggestion section [8D]

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

Unless KB becomes more strict about moving threads to different sections. I agree with you it is the section where things like this should be posted. It is where I posted my IED injury photos
Nah HC, it's cool, mods gotta follow the rules too. I'll say the same thing I said to this guy:
https://cbrforum.com/fb.asp?m=601957
Basically as it stands now the Sight n' Sounds section technically allows o/t pics and vids (to my dismay) and the o/t section allows just about anything so long as it follows all the rules of service. If it was up to me I'd limit sights n sounds to M/C related stuff only and have a separate section for o/t pics n vids. However, with new s/w hopefully coming soon for this site, I'll cross that bridge when we get there

Old 07-09-2008, 06:17 PM

Yeah, I see the Sight & Sounds as motorhead related things. Where as Off-Topic is for the jokes and everything else. Under your suggestion, 2 of the stickies at the top should be in the Sight & Sounds.

Old 07-09-2008, 06:22 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I forgot wtf I put mine at all so

Old 07-09-2008, 07:07 PM

not bitching or something that buuuurns me up, lol. just i notice a **** load of vids line up the offtopic pages when they could be placed in the sights and sounds where it clearly says offtopic vids aswell.

no biggie Kewl Breeze, just venting. i've had a fooked up day at work, and wish i could retire at 23.

Old 07-09-2008, 08:25 PM

there are alot of videos/pics that should be posted there that are in the off topic section....I always wondered the same thing, I have been on a few forums and this is the only one that people post everything in the off topic section....

Quick Reply: just a thought