Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

just a terrible week...finally over

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 10:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just a terrible week...finally over

sooo it all started on the 12th. i got arrested for domestic violence and false imprisonment (bull**** charges).. the wife whom i "battered & falsly imprisoned" bailed me out. California wouldnt let the Corps push the court date so i missed the deployment last tues. (worst feeling of my life) day after i get out the wife tells her friend who called the cops they werent friends anymore. the next morning all four of my SS's tires are slashed as well as my 2ct's with less then 700MI!! F*CKKKK!!!! So 1200 bucks in tires..and 5K for bail..man ruff week. but its finally over.. today i went to court and the DA apparently thought the chargeswere BULLSH!T as well and didnt file. and im going to go and catch up with my unit "on or around the 1st" and wifey was tired of looking at my bike with flat tires and baught me new 2ct's today! so today was a good day. and before i get flamed for being a wife beater..heres what hapend wife and i argued went on and escalated for a couple hours (we were moving out of our apt because i was supposed to deploy in 2days) i had her car keys, she wanted them i wouldnt give them to her because she was crying and mad, basicly hysterical and i didnt think she was in condition to drive. so after fighting with me for a few min she started flailing and attacked my neck and face (fake nails are a b!tch) so i grabbed her by the shoulders and restrained her on the bed for no more then 30 sec. enough for her to calm down. she sends a text to her friend saying i wont let her leave..friend calls police and says im hitting her..wife comes down stairs about 30min later, calm now, she gets her keys, gives me a kiss and leaves..then the popo came..basicly this may sound crazy but one of the cops was ex army. and i am a firm believer that he took a service rivalry intirly to far that day.i form this opinion based on coments he made to me, my wife and my dad. as well as the charges that i got..bad week..way long post, sorry..but like my bad week my post is over

Old 10-21-2008, 10:50 PM
Default RE: just a terrible week...finally over

dang dude, thats pretty crazy.... glad things are smoother for ya now

Old 10-22-2008, 12:13 AM

Damn. Dont we all have bad times.....Glad its getting better. Good luck to you brother at arms.

Old 10-22-2008, 12:39 AM

Let me guess, San Diego Sheriff's Department[:@][:@][:@]

Old 10-22-2008, 12:58 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Glad it all worked out - don't let it mess with your focus when you get where you're going brother.

Old 10-22-2008, 01:03 AM

Yikes, sorry that happened bro. She's not pressing charges is she?

The tires suck....that would blow hard

Old 10-22-2008, 01:17 AM

ouch man

Old 10-22-2008, 02:00 AM

sucks man! I know the feeling, im still paying off my $50,000 bond.

Just keep positive, its the only way you'll make it through rough times without going crazy!!!

Old 10-22-2008, 03:29 PM

spirit- yea it was san diego sheriff vista station. how did you know?
shadow- well it seems to be over so as long is it stays that way it wont be in my mind.
camaro- no shes definitly not pressing charges, she thinks this whole thing was wa over done and un necesary.
ebinz- yea the thing that really pisses me off about it is that i shouldnt have had to post a bond. especially a 60K bond, and the DA didnt pursue charges, had i just had 60k laying around i wouldnt be out any money but sense i had to use a bondsman i dont get the money back. its straight profit for them. and i mean i understand its a for profit business..but **** i didnt even get charged

Old 10-22-2008, 03:35 PM

yea that is bullsh!t, I had my case expunged. But, still pled guilty.. so I little different but I would imagine thats a crapshoot. I went to jail friday, bailed out on sunday so I could be at work on monday. and i got fired! the next day because I thought i'd tell my boss the truth so I didnt have to hide court cases and junk.. it I pretty much bailed out for nothing, because if I would of just stayed in one or two more days I wouldnt be owing a bondsman, tried to save my job, ya know? it sucked major *****. But life goes on.. keep ur head up!

Quick Reply: just a terrible week...finally over