Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Just had a crazy bitch encounter tonight.... 'long'

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 09:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Just had a crazy bitch encounter tonight.... 'long'

holy ********* Jared! wtf is wrong with people that they feel the need to mess with us. I get people riding on my *** all the time, trying to drag me at the light, tailgaiting me, etc etc etc all the time. One time I had some corvette follow me for about 15 miles on my way home from my parents house. He was on my *** the entire time. Luckily, the 7th police precinct substation is right across the street from my apartment complex. I pulled in there while some police officer was putting some things in his car getting ready for his shift. The corvette drove off. I frantically told the cop about what had happened... He peeled off outta there and pulled the SOB over for speeding. He couldn't slap him with a wreckless driving because he didn't witness what had happened.

Still, scary ****. Glad you're allright man...

Old 04-11-2008, 09:49 PM
Retired Administrator

I'd love to hear why she did that...

Old 04-11-2008, 09:53 PM

I hope she goes to jail. Forever.

Old 04-11-2008, 09:57 PM

Back in the late 80's I was on a business trip (in my car) and had a "follower" for miles and miles. I finally got them to pass me only because I did a quick lane change / brake stab. On the 4 lane divided (by a ditch) highway, they slowed to about 15 mph. I was behind them and ended up beside them for a second. The driver showed me a gun and a badge, motioning for me to pull over. There were 3 other guys in the car so I figured "scam". I speed matched them (I'm in left lane) until I found a good spot to turn around. I did a last second brake stab forcing them past the turn around spot. I made a 180 and got up to around 150 for about 20 seconds figuring that'd take care of it. It did. Never saw them again. Although I did hear something in the news soon after about some car-jackings going on. The vehicle descripion sure as hell sounded like I could have been a victem that day. Thank God I wasn't.

BTW, this was in back country Alabama, in the middle of a work day, nobody around.

Glad you're ok! Hell, I had some steel wrapped around me back then. On a bike, I'd be very unhappy! Again, glad it worked out for ya'.

Old 04-11-2008, 10:18 PM
RCR

MINIVANS need I say more!

Old 04-11-2008, 10:27 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

where do freaks like that come from?? Glad your ok Jared.

Old 04-11-2008, 10:27 PM

ORIGINAL: RCR

MINIVANS need I say more!

Minivan.. Somebody may have told her to follow you so they could steal yo ride. Like that 30 sec minivan bike theft on youtube.

Old 04-11-2008, 10:37 PM
Retired Administrator

The 30 second what... ?

Old 04-11-2008, 10:38 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

^ Honestly that was my first thought, a bike to steal. Did they see where you came out of work from, as in know where its parked? If they have an idea, and i hate to say this but maybe you want to consider carrying for the next few day to make sure. Least then if needed you could blast a tire on the van and be gone, or protect yourself further if needed. Not tryin to freak you out anymore, but gotta be realistic here too, ya never know. Or heck maybe its a sign to trade in for that 08 1k RR . I dont think they would be keeping up then lol.

Old 04-11-2008, 10:39 PM

My uncle once told me about when he was in his mid thirties someone was sort of doing that to him while he was in his car. They were going along till the road went from 4 lanes to two (one in each direction) So the ******* was on the right and kept pace with him through it, forcing him into oncoming. So what did my uncle do? He pitted him and sent him right into the ditch. If you're in your car and feel your life is in danger, look up the pit manuver and use it. If you're on your bike and you have a shoulder to drive on, crank it up and head towards traffic and get into it.

Quick Reply: Just had a crazy bitch encounter tonight.... 'long'