Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Just had a crazy bitch encounter tonight.... 'long'

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 08:09 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Just had a crazy bitch encounter tonight.... 'long'

Wow.... where do I start. I guess I'll start by saying.... I'm still shaking a little bit as I'm typing this.

Anyways... I just got home from work, and had a pretty serious crazy bitch incident on the ride home. So... my work is exactly 35 miles from my house, and the whole way is pretty much rural 4 lane divided highway (non interstate). I'm coming down HWY 81 only about 2-3 miles away from my work. As I'm going along I looked in my mirror and see a black or dark blue Oldsmobile minivan behind me. They're following a little closer than I like, but I didn't think much of it at the time, as I'd be turning just a mile or so down the road. I get to the stoplight to turn left, and they do as well. Once again, didn't think anything of it. After I wait for traffic to clear, I make my left turn onto HWY 316 and head east. Right after I start to go I hear "screeech" behind me, which was the van peeling out as they accelerated. I accelerate moderately up to 75 mph like I always do, and I see the van come right up behind me pretty quick, and they stay behind me instead of going around. I start to think... OK WTF?? We keep going and this van is RIGHT ON MY ***. I come up on some traffic going slow in both lanes (there's a total of 5 stoplights along this 25 mile stretch of road). I'm starting to get nevrous cuz this van won't leave me alone, so I start speeding up a little here and there, cutting through cars where I can, but somehow this stupid van keeps right on my *** the whole time. Every time I'd change lanes they'd change at the same time, following right behind me. I'm really starting to get pissed, and I come up to a red light and I'm the first one. I figured I'd just be able to blast away and lose them once and for all, so once the light turned green I just went wide open through every gear, got up to about 130-140 and held it there for a lil bit. I looked back and couldn't see them anymore, and really hoped that they wouldn't try to keep up. About 5-6 min later I had to slow down some because of some cars, and I look behind and sure enough, there they ****** are again!![:@] I speed up again to about 120 and they're staying right on my *** still...WTF?? No matter what I did they would not leave me alone... I'd speed up, so would they. I'd slow down, so would they. I jumped in the right lane and hit the brakes pretty hard.... they did the same. Got into Athens to the 10 loop (a perimeter highway that I take home), but by that time I was getting so freaked out I didn't know what to do. I got on the highway, they're still on my *** (VERY CLOSE!!!), so I just went slow in the right lane "hoping" they might just go around... no such luck. Almost the entire time on the perimeter they were straddling both lanes, and at times weaving back and forth between both lanes. I had already planned at this point to NOT go to my house, and I didn't want them following me there. I knew there was a large well lit gas station almost immdiatly when I got off my exit, so I got off there, they follow.... went in to the gas station and park at a pump right in front of a Jeep. They followed me around the gas station, and after I stopped, they came up next to me, this ugly woman looked at me just for a second then drove off. They did a circle in the parking lot behind the gas station then came back in and parked up by the building. This women gets out and starts to walk into the gas station, and some guy in a red shirt grabs her. I couldn't hear what was said, but I saw them talking almost as if they knew each other. They walk back over to the van, I'm still at the gas pump digging out my pepper spray from my tankbag (I have a gun too, but it wasn't on me tonight). I faintly hear the guy say to her "the guy on the motorcycle?". I'm thi

Old 04-11-2008, 08:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Just had a crazy bitch encounter tonight.... 'long'

That is freaky, good thing everything worked out. Situations like that are when I start hauling *** and lane splitting to get away. At that point, I don't care, I'm doing what it takes to get away.

Old 04-11-2008, 08:20 PM

for the first few months of riding i never had an incident with anyone like that...then one day on my merry way to work, i was on the expressway and this ****ing jagoffin amercedes i believe, starts speeding up,cutting in front of me and some other guy who just so happened to be riding as well and then slamming on his breaks...we werent speeding, we werent cutting lanes, and this guy just felt the need to put our lives in jeapordy...glad you're ok jared...

Old 04-11-2008, 08:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its ok to hit enter after each few sentences.

Old 04-11-2008, 08:34 PM

glad to hear nothing bad happened, good thinking with pulling into the gas station. you tried to get away safetly but couldnt, did the next best thing.. never can be to sure with all those people out there.

ORIGINAL: rrasco

At that point, I don't care, I'm doing what it takes to get away.
couldnt have said it better myself. if i really feel like putting distance between us, youre going to have a hard time stopping me. especially on public roads.

Old 04-11-2008, 08:37 PM

i had an unmarked poice officer do the same **** to me years back. i know how you feel. i didn't know he was a real officer untill i put my front tire on the dotted line thru boston and snapped it up to 145mph for about 3 or 4 miles and backed it right down to the speed limit then a few min. later here comes the flashers. oh ya it was heavy trafic and yes the cop was shaking could hardly make out the ticket.

Old 04-11-2008, 08:59 PM

That is unreal. Glad you made it home safely.

+1 CRAZEEE Mo Fo's out there!!! [sm=smiley29.gif]
Watchout everyone, always.

Old 04-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Retired Moderator

Sorry you had to deal with spring time pms bro. Not that it makes any difference but I would've asked the officer what her insane version of the story was. Most of the time it's just the usual where they're trying to prove their vehicle can keep up with the bike but that doesn't sound like what was happening in your situation. In a similar situation a while back I pulled off to the shoulder to let them pass and they pulled up right behind me and that's when I gunned it and got the fack out of there .. no point in starting something for no reason. You didn't do anything wrong Jared so grab a chilled mocha latte and relax and fugetaboutit. Glad you survived the crazy lady and an officer was there to deal with it before it got out of hand.

Old 04-11-2008, 09:31 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

damn bro thats crazy ! was she alone in the van ?

Old 04-11-2008, 09:38 PM

Glad you are home safe. I have not had something like that happen to me just yet, but I know when it does, that is what my powerband is for. I hate it when people try and screw with you, or race you in something that they know wont win, its just dangerous for us. I would have just throttled up and stayed on it for as long as humanly possible (within reason)/

Again good thing you are home safe, and +1 on thinking of the gas station. I am going to remember that!

Quick Reply: Just had a crazy bitch encounter tonight.... 'long'