Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Just got out of court

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007 | 02:20 PM
Default RE: Just got out of court

LMAO, He was a douche for giving you a ticket because you broke several laws. Some people continue to amaze me.

Old 11-27-2007 | 02:22 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: Bumble Bee

Sounds like you made out well for what they had on you. Now just play it cool and learn from your mistakes.
+1...if you get any of the same tickets again, you might be the douche bag.

Old 11-27-2007 | 02:47 PM

ORIGINAL: MikeInCtown

LMAO, He was a douche for giving you a ticket because you broke several laws. Some people continue to amaze me.
You know what amazes me?....People come on here and make comments like this without reading my post. I deserved the tickets, i didnt deserve the way he spoke to me, or paraded his buddies to surround me and my bike. ANd how redicilous my u turn ticket was. That my friend is how he was a douche, and I also said that was my personal view of him. Go ride your bike or something, and keep the smart allic comments to yourself. Thank you. Have a good day.

Old 11-27-2007 | 03:57 PM

he was a douche because he acted like every other high-and-mighty ******* cop. I KNOW I BROKE THE LAW, GIVE ME MY TICKET AND GET OUT OF MY FACE.

Old 11-27-2007 | 04:04 PM

ORIGINAL: DFour

he was a douche because he acted like every other high-and-mighty ******* cop. I KNOW I BROKE THE LAW, GIVE ME MY TICKET AND GET OUT OF MY FACE.
well said, but those damn ***'s take it soo personal, not like they dont get in the car to drive home to thier lonly studio apt, and brake every traffic law they gave a ticket out for that day.

Old 11-27-2007 | 04:15 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: jlh077464

i didnt deserve the way he spoke to me, or paraded his buddies to surround me and my bike. ANd how redicilous my u turn ticket was. That my friend is how he was a douche,
You got a ticket, and didn't like how the officer spoke to you. Doesn't mean he was a douche, just means he told you what was what. You broke several traffic laws (big ones if you got a reckless driving ticket) and you honestly expected him to walk up and go "Hello sir, how are you today?" I would love to live a day in that dream world.

And reckless driving tickets are no joke. Reckless driving, if convicted, has a mandatory 7 days in jail with a 1-year suspended license........not to mention your insurance company would drop you from their coverage once they learned of it. It's the same kind of ticket they charge people on "America's Wildest Police Chases" with. So you call him a douche, and he was probably thinking the same about you.

Old 11-27-2007 | 04:47 PM

Well Mr. Blue Fox, that wasnt the case here bro. i was only goin 40 mph, given the fact i was on the back tire, there was no other cars on the road. I new i was caught so I even turned around. Was polite, and the first thing he said to me was " u leve your f uck ing brains @ home kid"...granted im 21 yo, Im an adult and should be spoke to as one, and like ive said over and over that is my personal OPINION of him! Why do you care if i think he was a douche. I don't get it. WHats it to you my opinion of him? Im sure youve met someone that you feel the same way about and others dont. Correct? Of course I am. ANd 1st offence for wreckless driving with no prior tickets does not land you in jail for 7 days. In Tennessee that is.

Old 11-27-2007 | 06:05 PM

I am currently in the proccess of getting hired on with the Florida Highway Patrol. I'll admit I drive "wreckless" at times, Open curveyroads at 20+ posted limits with no one else on the road at 7am. But you choose to ride the way you want too, I choose to do what I do, along with everyone else on this site. This so called "douche" cop maybe was just trying to get a point across to you. Maybe he did over react and take it out on you, but you get treated the same way you treat others. From what I understand is you wheelied past the cop then made a u-turn to elude him. That is a slap in the face right there. If you don't want to be "hassled" by cops learn to drive right, obey the traffic laws or deal with it, it's his job to enforce the laws. He could have been a lot worse on you. Well I'm Done Have a good job.

Old 11-27-2007 | 06:52 PM

Okay you can be done. Im not bashing on the Highway Patrol, just him in general and I did not try nor "attempt" to evade. Not sure where you made that up yet, i made a u turn and was goin back toward him and pulled over before he got to me with his lights on. If I was running, I wouldnt of pulled over within 50 ft. of where I met him. I swear some peoples comments are crazy. Im not trying to start anything with any members. That wasnt the point of this thread. I was just sharing my experience. K BYE Opie

Old 11-27-2007 | 07:13 PM
Retired Moderator

Jlh...I wanted to say thanks for not losing your cool and calling everyone posting a bunchof dickwads (including me ). You are getting flamed a little here and there, but that kind of stuff happens from time to time when you post a bold statement.No big deal, right? You did the right thing by NOT running and being polite to the cop. I guess, after thinking about it, I'd be pissed if the guy belittled me while I was trying to be nothing but courtious and compliant. Anyway, like others have said, learn from it. Get your **** fixed (endorsement , tag, etc), and keep two wheels down as much as possible. A cop will probably light you up EVERY time...and they are backroads, too. Be safe!

Quick Reply: Just got out of court