Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Just got my wisdom teeth pulled.

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 06:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Just got my wisdom teeth pulled.

Stay on liquids for the first day or so. Anything hard or mushy can cause an infection. (don't rush it). Hopefully, your surgery went better then mine did. I was out for 3 weeks!!!. I swear the guy didn't know wtf he was doing. I had to stay on liquids for 1 full week. Lost 8 pounds [&:]over the whole ordeal.

On the otherside of the spectrum.. my brother was eating steak on Day number 3 with a different doctor. [>:]..lol

But after the first couple days.. look for soup/pasta/potatoes ...etc. Goodluck and take your meds.

Old 02-06-2008, 06:34 PM

.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcepY...eature=related

Old 02-06-2008, 07:57 PM

rvissle. I kinda hear ya on the upsetting stomache. Mine really isnt upset, it just wont let me take a ****, and I know I gotta go. HAHAHA.

But it is doing its job at killing the pain. When I take them I seriously feel like Im a vegtable. My whole body pretty much goes limp. I just wanna lay down and do nothing. Arms feel like jello just lifting up my lap top to type this.

Old 02-06-2008, 08:36 PM

ORIGINAL: Martin_D

...When I take them I seriously feel like Im a vegtable. My whole body pretty much goes limp. I just wanna lay down and do nothing...
Isnt that the point? or was i missing the point? haha

Old 02-06-2008, 08:50 PM

No no no, your right it is the point.

The words right before that say the pills are doing they're job. Was just trying to say what it was doing to my stomache. Even though I probably still am not all the way here right now, so I may be making 0 sence to anybody. I got no clue.

Old 02-06-2008, 08:52 PM

Mine really isnt upset, it just wont let me take a ****, and I know I gotta go. HAHAHA.

I know what you mean.... I had some after knee surgery and I didn't **** for like 4 days. Oddly I only used about 10 of them... So I've got 40 pills left... and apperently their worth up to $5 in the streets

Old 02-06-2008, 09:09 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Gibson19

Mine really isnt upset, it just wont let me take a ****, and I know I gotta go. HAHAHA.

I know what you mean.... I had some after knee surgery and I didn't **** for like 4 days. Oddly I only used about 10 of them... So I've got 40 pills left... and apperently their worth up to $5 in the streets
i'll take them off ur hands lol

Old 02-07-2008, 07:33 AM

All I have to sayis stay away from Taco Bell LOL, I tryed some taco about 3-4 days after I had mine pulled and it was great going down and everything...it was when I sneezed an hour later that grossed me out. There was some sick *** **** that was built up in those voids. So just be sure to have something handy to sneeze into because chances are that stuff will be flying. As for the meds...save them for later.

Old 02-07-2008, 07:43 AM

I'm almost 30 and I still have all 4 of mine. They wanted to take them out years ago, but I did not let them. My top ones are in and stright and the bottoms did not come in, but do not hurt or mess with my other teeth.

A man can live off of beer for a few weeks so there you go.

Old 02-07-2008, 08:14 AM

Eat some pudding and mashed potatoes too...soft stuff for a few days...popsicles helped me too when I had mine out years ago.

Quick Reply: Just got my wisdom teeth pulled.