Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Just another day at the beach ... Fake pics galore!! .. (Beware 56K)

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 08:39 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Just another day at the beach ... Fake pics galore!! .. (Beware 56K)

I got some sand in and a few buckets of sea water .. a really bright halogen torch and had a play ;-) ..lol

I hope you like them ... I spend some serious quality time here :-)

Jules

This is Barafundle Bay in Pembrokeshire and it's probably my favourite beach out of them all ... yes it really is often this quiet :-) .. I can sit for hours here ... the picture does not convey the peace and warmth in the air ...

This is the rocks at low tide ..plastic of course ;-) ..now if you look you will see two holes in the rocks ... I can put my kayak through these at high tide :-) ...such is the height of tide rise here ..

This is Manorbier Bay a few miles around the coast from Barafundle ... behind me is a stunning fairy tale style castle ..
if you need proof give me a few days to get some stones and build it up and then you'll see ..lol

This one is a great walk down through Bosherton lily ponds .. you then just happen upon this magnificent large beach called
Broadhaven ..that is Church rock off shore ... can't think why it's been named that ;-)

This is South Beach ..if you look back at my images of Tenby town you will see a castellated arch in the distance ..walk through
this arch and you reach South Beach .. a mile long stip of perfect sand with Caldey island in the distance...

Old 05-13-2008, 08:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Just another day at the beach ... Fake pics galore!! ..lol (Beware 56K)

You should start kite surfing.

Old 05-13-2008, 08:46 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Just another day at the beach ... Fake pics galore!! ..lol (Beware 56K)

ORIGINAL: rvizzle

You should start kite surfing.
I have seen them do this off South beach ... I must admit I'm not one for flying through the air on the end of a piece of string ..
give me a sport bike or kayak any day of the week ..lol :-)

Jules

Old 05-13-2008, 08:54 AM

Wow, some amazing model work LOL. Amazing images Jules!

Old 05-13-2008, 08:59 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great pictures.

Old 05-13-2008, 09:19 AM

I'm pretty sure these pictures are fake. In fact, Juliet isn't even a real person. She's a cyborg, and there are thousands of them out there just like her. We have to come together and get her before she gets us!

Old 05-13-2008, 10:42 AM

Wow that place looks nice. I wish I could have found some spots like that while I was over there a few years ago. I spent most of my time in Uxbridge, what a wierd name. But Stonehenge was kinda cool though.

Old 05-13-2008, 11:12 AM

Nice pics, real or otherwise! I'm in the middle of the desert, so seeing all that water is really nice. Thanks. Pace, Gris.

Old 05-13-2008, 11:15 AM

Breathtaking scenery can only imagine how nice it must be in person. Oh and great pictures.

Old 05-13-2008, 11:53 AM

CGI.....

lol

That place looks awesome. Do you mind if I come visit you some time? You do have some really cool places by you plus I'd like to experience other cultures other than the American one.

Mike

Quick Reply: Just another day at the beach ... Fake pics galore!! .. (Beware 56K)