Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Junk in your Trunk!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 02:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Junk in your Trunk!

What are some of the most odd and weird things you have fit in your trunk or on the back seat, or just carried somewhere on your bike? or something big.

just post anything unusual youve toted around.

me- sawzall (idk how to spell it), and a rear stand at the same time! on the back seat. also 2 4-lokos in the trunk.

Old 08-23-2012, 06:34 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Forget who it was but someone here puts their 'junk' food/takeout back there. ;-D

We had a thread on which firearms would fit in various trunk areas as well...but I wouldn't consider that "junk". ;-)

Old 08-25-2012, 07:04 PM

Met up with a few guys at a local greek place. As we were paying, another guy showed up. He was starving so ordered, but then realized we weren't staying for him to eat. So he got it to go.....

He put the bag loop through the helmet holder, and well........can anyone tell me whats on that same side? If you guessed a chain, YOU ARE CORRECT!

Not half a mile down the street, the bag swayed right into the chain, which promptly shredded it and the styrofoam container the food was in.

Holy gods green earth if that wasn't the scariest but funniest thing I've ever seen.

There was food EVERYWHERE (he got a gyro). Ahahahaha.

Old 08-25-2012, 07:50 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

^ You should nickname him GYRO! ;-D

Old 08-26-2012, 05:27 PM
Nov 2011 ROTM

Junk food was me. I have mine set up with a cup holder and such to transport a full combo meal.

Besides that tho, not much I haven't tried to jam in there. Guns and ammo, tools, clothing, got part of a pool cue in there once. You never know.

Old 08-26-2012, 10:42 PM

Haha I can picture the people behind him wiping Gyro off there car, and Id like to see that cup holder? cant picture it. on the handle bars?

Old 08-27-2012, 10:33 PM
Nov 2011 ROTM

I had some trunk pics posted somewhere , let me see what I can find.

I have a USB charging center back there, wall to wall carpet, custom made color matched tool kit strap and a few interchangable items like the cup holder which is a foam coozy that mounts with a wing nut when needed.

I like my trunk.

Old 08-27-2012, 10:41 PM
Nov 2011 ROTM
Old 08-27-2012, 11:18 PM

woah! im amazed

how is it so big!? that looks aftermarket? and Im liking the seat cowl, when you have a passenger seat instead of the cowl does it hinge like that?? does a drink really fit standing up in there? carpet? so many questions haha

Old 08-28-2012, 09:18 AM
Nov 2011 ROTM

Yes, its pretty big stock altho I cut out all the divers and plastic bits so its just a big wide open space now. Gotta love the older bikes.

The seat pad also hinges just like that.

A typical medium sized soft drink fits right there perfectly.

Carpet.... Now I can throw anything back there without worrying about it getting damaged, scratched, etc. Like my phone or sunglasses or whatever.

So there you go, OCD at it's finest.

Quick Reply: Junk in your Trunk!