Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The Juliet Support Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 04:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default super chick

I remember startin off with this forum, and DID NOT KNOW I WAS SCREAMING with caps, she sent me the most polite , informitive pm giving me some clues about travel here. her videos are bad a$$ , and the little pitures of her on her post made me drool, what a hottie chick, and can ride! AMAZING how tough some people are behind this electronic curtin. Jules ,you hang in there girl, youve got a lot of friends here and we aim to keep it that way. bambam sends a rose

Old 09-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Jules is quite simply a real asset to the forum and I really miss her posts and video's.
She's a great motivator to us all to go out and ride with safety and conviction. I hope
she can come back soon...........and very very soon too I might add.

It's a shame we end up with "one of those" latched on to us.........but the stat's are
there .......these kinds of people exist shameful and all as it is........very sad.

Old 09-01-2009, 05:03 PM

Jules will come back stronger than before. i just wish she would come back. Sorely missed by 99.999999% of the people here.

Old 09-01-2009, 05:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Juliet has two CBR's, had the good taste to get an F3, lives in a place straight out of a picture book. She has shared pics of her bikes from the past that she had owned & more important, she is a fellow bike enthusiast. She like's to give advice that is well meant & from the heart & she has a sense of humour.
If someone can't stop getting a feather up their bum for her being on the forum then that's their problem.

Old 09-01-2009, 06:27 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I like the videos she post of her riding.

Cool scenery, cool bike and Juliet is awesome for someone I don't even know cyberly!

That loony character is just jealous he is not Juliet!

Old 09-01-2009, 06:30 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Juliet is a sweetheart! She was one of the first ones to welcome me to the site , and she allways has nice things to say =).

Old 09-01-2009, 06:50 PM

Jules,

I have not yet had the pleasure of making your acquaintance, but you sound like a most wonderful person. I see nothing but an outpouring of love and respect from your fellow board members and wish to add mine as well.
As difficult as it may be, ignore those who would attempt to bully you. In reality they are the weakest, most miserable people, and love nothing more than sharing their misery with others. They are truly pitiful.

Best wishes to you and yours.
Dao

Old 09-01-2009, 07:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This was news to me as I'm a bit slow...I've only watched a couple of Jules' vids and read a couple of her posts in our forum, so don't claim to know her well at all. But I've enjoyed the vids very much and she seems like a nice kind lady (who can also ride!).

The world is full if sickos and the internet is a perfect place for the particularly gutless ones to get their kicks.

This is a great forum (the only one I hang out in) and the best thing about it is the people! The good info is handy too, but it's the support members give each other here that makes things special. We're such a diverse crowd with, as far as I can tell, no snobs or smartarse know it alls (plenty of smartarses, but in a good way).

Jules: Don't let it get to you..there's heaps of us here who are only crazy in a happy way. Come back to the saloon soon and have a chat with us about nothing in particular!

Steve: I'm in!!

Old 09-01-2009, 08:15 PM

I have a good experience about her. I was accidentally banned from this forum and I couldn't get in touch with anyone regarding it. I finally got a hold of her and she cleared it up.

Old 09-01-2009, 08:17 PM

Jules has insightful and intelligent views. She has helped make this forum a kinder and gentler place, an oasis of knowledge and pleasant personalities...
Knowledge and wisdom that you keep to your self is wasted. Please keep sharing.

Quick Reply: The Juliet Support Thread