Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

It's a miracle!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 10:11 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's a miracle!

I use Real Rhapsody for listening and downloading music, and about every four or five months something reqiuires an upgrade, or an authorization, or something that disables my ability to use theservice to its maximum potential. I end up calling tech support and talking to a person that I can't understand (outsourced support), and end up not getting the problem fixed. Well, today, I had a security upgrade problem that would not upgrade. Tech support walked me through it, and the problem was solved. I am so happy, that I had to post this stupid thread. Does anyone else have problems with outsourced tech support?

Old 04-05-2007, 10:15 PM
Default RE: It's a miracle!

Yeah, you call and get some dude from India. It dose suck.

Old 04-05-2007, 10:25 PM

1st its "Net Flix", now this "Real Rhapsody", Voodoo yer a a real pain in the ***.............................. I'am just kidding !!!!!!! I use "Lime Wire" don't know if it's the same idea [&:]

Old 04-05-2007, 11:05 PM
Retired Moderator

With Lime Wire, you get to download for free, yeah? Is it a file sharing thing? Oh, by the way, I am taking on MSN next week...just you wait, Brutha! This pain in the *** has a head of steam.

Old 04-05-2007, 11:49 PM

What I like is when you call and someone from India answers and says, "good afternoon my name is Bob how may I help you?" I just want to say "yes and my name is abu adeal allahckvi my problem is ....."

Old 04-06-2007, 01:39 AM

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

What I like is when you call and someone from India answers and says, "good afternoon my name is Bob how may I help you?" I just want to say "yes and my name is abu adeal allahckvi my problem is ....."

Hahahaha, that would be great!!!! I had to call WireFly a while back because her order was FUDGED up. I usually dont get rude on the phone, but I got pretty unrulely and pissed. One guy was smarting back to me, so I told him I would fly to India and then I can show him how HE fudged up MY order. Meh, I hate that crap

Old 04-06-2007, 12:53 PM

Yer gona run fer Mayor, and show all huh....
ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

With Lime Wire, you get to download for free, yeah? Is it a file sharing thing? Oh, by the way, I am taking on MSN next week...just you wait, Brutha! This pain in the *** has a head of steam.

Old 04-06-2007, 02:26 PM
Retired Moderator

Thanks for your support City...I expect your vote in the upcoming election!

Compulady...those carttons hit it on the head!!! I know a little about computers (enough to be dangerous). 1/2 the time I seem self diagnose what is wrongthrough a lot of clicking and experimentation (that has led to trouble in the past). Maybe I expect too much from support when I call. It's not like they are Moses, or Jesus, hell, the aren't even David Koresh. Thanks for the laugh.

Old 04-06-2007, 02:29 PM

i dont use suport i do things myself.

Quick Reply: It's a miracle!