Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

It's the least they can do...

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008 | 08:08 PM
Default RE: It's the least they can do...

'guess I cant argue with heartless people who take things out of context. Your right, kick her out I'm sure Medicare will pick up at least 25% of the hospital bill. Homeless shelters aren't that bad, maybe she could get a part time gig at Wall mart ,if she makes it out of the hospital that is. How else would YOU expect to spend your last few years?
[>:]

Old 10-03-2008 | 08:20 PM

ORIGINAL: jstew600

'guess I cant argue with heartless people who take things out of context. Your right, kick her out I'm sure Medicare will pick up at least 25% of the hospital bill. Homeless shelters aren't that bad, maybe she could get a part time gig at Wall mart ,if she makes it out of the hospital that is. How else would YOU expect to spend your last few years?
[>:]
If chick shot herself on purpose she needs to be put in a institution n get professional help. Not a bailout on her responsibilities. I'm in a hard spot maybe the govt should bail me out, buy me a house, and not make me pay my student loans back???

Old 10-03-2008 | 08:24 PM

ORIGINAL: jstew600

'guess I cant argue with heartless people who take things out of context.
Yet you continue to do so.

Old 10-03-2008 | 08:26 PM

The government didn't get us in this, people using credit beyond their means got themselves in this. I'm not hurting, and don't need a bailout. My house note is current. I have no credit card debt and use this thing called cash, even for bikes.

Old 10-03-2008 | 09:35 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Default RE: Its the least they can do...

Govt kinda did cause the problem. Forced banks to make subprime loans in order to get federal $$. This is because everyone deserves the American dream regardless of effort . Banks loved that property values were going up so made these 100% loans to peeps with risky credit in depressed areas. The peeps loved living like moviestars in their huge houses. The bubble broke ... just like in a pyramid scheme it's all good unless you're the guy on bottom.

My shiznit is payed off. But I do not have 52 inch tvs in every room. No Vette in the garage. Did not get to eat out 5 nights a week or go to movies 4 times a month. We lived within our means and paid our stuff off. Now I can either save for the future or buy a few goodies without borrowing. Who'd a thunk it?

Old 10-03-2008 | 09:39 PM

ORIGINAL: chainstretcher

Govt kinda did cause the problem. Forced banks to make subprime loans in order to get federal $$. This is because everyone deserves the American dream regardless of effort . Banks loved that property values were going up so made these 100% loans to peeps with risky credit in depressed areas. The peeps loved living like moviestars in their huge houses. The bubble broke ... just like in a pyramid scheme it's all good unless you're the guy on bottom.

My shiznit is payed off. But I do not have 52 inch tvs in every room. No Vette in the garage. Did not get to eat out 5 nights a week or go to movies 4 times a month. We lived within our means and paid our stuff off. Now I can either save for the future or buy a few goodies without borrowing. Who'd a thunk it?
Now thats the truth n htf its done. Now if only I could do that lol.

Old 10-03-2008 | 09:43 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN

Oops, almost forgot. Regarding the 90 year old lady who shot herself. My heart goes out to her family and her. To be in that situation had to be agonizing. And I do not know the situation. I mean 4 years ago she took out a 30 year loan and $11K line of credit. Did the bank coerce her? Was she about to be evicted then? Where was the community outrage at that point? Oh, housing was good investment back then so it was o.k.

Jump on the bandwagon if you must and call me a heartless son of a bitch but I disagree with the bailouts of big banks or little old ladies. The community and press that is so enraged today but will forget about her when the topic of the day is something else.

Old 10-03-2008 | 09:47 PM

ORIGINAL: chainstretcher

Oops, almost forgot. Regarding the 90 year old lady who shot herself. My heart goes out to her family and her. To be in that situation had to be agonizing. And I do not know the situation. I mean 4 years ago she took out a 30 year loan and $11K line of credit. Did the bank coerce her? Was she about to be evicted then? Where was the community outrage at that point? Oh, housing was good investment back then so it was o.k.

Jump on the bandwagon if you must and call me a heartless son of a bitch but I disagree with the bailouts of big banks or little old ladies. The community and press that is so enraged today but will forget about her when the topic of the day is something else.
dayumit stop, lol I have to agree again dayum you lol

Old 10-03-2008 | 09:47 PM
RCR

She will need to refinance her new paid off home to pay the medical bills.