Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Its cold and raining

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 10:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Its cold and raining

So im sitting at the computer ordering some accessories for my f4i.

Had to get a battery ( that fits ).
Frame Sliders
Bar ends
Tank pad
Rim stripes

And looking at getting a trip tree cover, my triple tree isnt scratches or anything but i like the carbon fiber looking one. Prolly tomorow going to order my windscreen (smoked) and windscreen bolts, dont know what color yet though.

Going to change my oil/filter tomorow as well as clean and lube my chain. Rain is supposed to stop by noon and i'll be able to get out and about for a while.

Old 02-04-2010, 10:51 PM
Official Welcome Crew Redneck

my wife often tells me that if the weather didnt stop me from going out, id never get anything done around the house...

maybe the cbr gods sent some wet stuff to remind you about all the cool new chit you needed to get for the bike!!!!

gl with the new gear and stay dry!!

Old 02-05-2010, 03:29 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Should be a drier day tomorrow with just clouds. Ima weather guy at barksdale.

The only cool part about my job is knowing when i can ride. lol

Old 02-05-2010, 03:52 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's Hot & raining here, humidity is up around the 85% & in the mid 30c's (mid 90F's to you guys) The type of weather that drives you nuts, one minute sun shining & then its raining, stopped by the time you think about putting the rain gear on. Then suns out & water vapor steaming up off the road. Wishing it would either stay sunny or p*ss down & get it over with. Give us a couple of months & probably start on about the chill factor

Old 02-05-2010, 05:59 AM
November 2009 ROTM

Toughen the **** Up.............................Motorbikes were produced for 365,yes 365 days per year enjoyment.Yes i lived in Europe & i understand your plight,come on ride the damn things,dont let the weather **** in yer pocket,lifes too short.

Old 02-05-2010, 09:44 AM
July 2012 Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by cbrsixpack
Toughen the **** Up.............................Motorbikes were produced for 365,yes 365 days per year enjoyment.Yes i lived in Europe & i understand your plight,come on ride the damn things,dont let the weather **** in yer pocket,lifes too short.
idk man here there is snow/salt on the ground and its below freezing people dont ride this time of year, there is no traction in snow for a street bike plus you will get frost bite... spring is in another month or so thats when the great New England weather comes its awesome

Old 02-05-2010, 10:07 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like your style Sixpack.

Old 02-05-2010, 03:37 PM

Lol i made a round today, but starting next week the f4i is getting parked tl all those T-Storms coming our wy pass. I dont mind riding in the heat or cold but i dont mess around in the rain and definately not while its cold & raining lol.

Old 02-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Err... Ya, they're only expecting 12-20 inches of snow to fall and accumulate in a 24 hr period. Nothing that won't stop a motorcycle

Old 02-05-2010, 11:03 PM
November 2009 ROTM

In the situation you guys are weather wise i would:
Trailer up the bike,slip security $50 ,ride around an underground carpark or shopping mall,there is always a way to ride..........

Quick Reply: Its cold and raining