Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Intervention

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 06:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Intervention

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

Whats sad is 'some' actually dont think they have a problem, or choose to be like that. But once an addict always an addict. I'm blessed I kicked mine but I have to watch my behavior n stay away from those who still use. Oh n alot of prayers too.
Yes that is the worst. I was there at one time not long ago. I woke up after years and years of drug abuse and realized i had a problem out of the blue, best day of my life. I also changed up who i associate with. Once an addict, always an addict. I can't be put in a tempting situation because i say i would say no, but i don't really know what i would do. What really drives me to stay clean is the big pocket full of money i have now days, that i didn't use to have because i would use it up as fast as i could make it.

Old 10-29-2008, 12:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Intervention

I love that show... as much as it's true that it puts out their most personal moments I think for some people it might be just what they need to see to not get into a life like that. I always get excited when the people stay strong enough to stay clean...