Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Im addicted to PSP, Intervention Needed...

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 10:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Im addicted to PSP, Intervention Needed...

I went out and bought a PSP (PlayStation Portable, for those technically impaired) and im HOOKED Im like a crack addict I cant put this thing down.. I got Madden 09 & God of War.. and found a site to d/l a bunch of other neato stuff.... man I need help... can someone call rehab?

Old 11-21-2008, 11:13 PM
Default RE: Im addicted to PSP, Intervention Needed...

PSP ****.

Old 11-22-2008, 12:01 AM

hahaha i used to be on the same boat, till i got tired of it and sold it. but get socom, online multiiplayer is always fun, and fawkin with pple is funny

Old 11-22-2008, 04:01 AM

So I totally opened this post and thought I had written it. Dude I'm in the same situation xD They've got a burnout for the psp dude that is just as tight as all of the others imo. I'm currently playing crisis core. Dig around amazon and you can find some of the games for just $4 each used.

Old 11-22-2008, 11:53 AM

ORIGINAL: feliped

hahaha i used to be on the same boat, till i got tired of it and sold it. but get socom, online multiiplayer is always fun, and fawkin with pple is funny
I'll have to look into that. sounds exciting.. and I always love fawkin with people...

ORIGINAL: thisismyacct

So I totally opened this post and thought I had written it. Dude I'm in the same situation xD They've got a burnout for the psp dude that is just as tight as all of the others imo. I'm currently playing crisis core. Dig around amazon and you can find some of the games for just $4 each used.
Yea man... maybe we should look into PSP Anonymous (Hi im ebin, & im addicted to my PSP) And I'll def have to look into amazon for games.. I paid freakin full price at walmart for the couple games I got... BURN!

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

A PSP Pusher !!! don't listen to him Ebinz.... !!
I need my fix man... I think im going to have to listen to him this time, lol

ORIGINAL: f3racer

Ummmm dont you have a motorcycle? That should be enough intervention.
and last (but not least) My motorcycle can only fill my void when i have a chance to ride. Been working 12hr days, & I am a machine operator.. lots of downtime.. therefore lots of PSP time. Cant just hop on the bike & take off.. pretty sure they'll fire me. Plus when riding I dont have two hands to push the buttons on the PSP. lol (joke)

Old 11-22-2008, 12:05 PM

ORIGINAL: ebinz88cane

ORIGINAL: feliped

I'll have to look into that. sounds exciting.. and I always love fawkin with people...

Yea man... maybe we should look into PSP Anonymous (Hi im ebin, & im addicted to my PSP) And I'll def have to look into amazon for games.. I paid freakin full price at walmart for the couple games I got... BURN!

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

A PSP Pusher !!! don't listen to him Ebinz.... !!
I need my fix man... I think im going to have to listen to him this time, lol

ORIGINAL: f3racer

Ummmm dont you have a motorcycle? That should be enough intervention.
and last (but not least) My motorcycle can only fill my void when i have a chance to ride. Been working 12hr days, & I am a machine operator.. lots of downtime.. therefore lots of PSP time. Cant just hop on the bike & take off.. pretty sure they'll fire me. Plus when riding I dont have two hands to push the buttons on the PSP. lol (joke)
The hell you don't. Just tape the throttle open and shift your weight to turn. Also, wearing gear will hinder your gaming ability, wear shorts and a T-shirt.

Old 11-22-2008, 12:06 PM

^ Lol I've actually pulled out my psp and played it at red lights.. I remember one day I had it in the glove compartment and my friend pulled it out asking about it and I had need for speed in.. so I turned it on and beat a race while driving down the highway and started to freak my friends out.. the durn thing is addicting.. my only problem with them is that I'm on my 3rd one.. the other two broke. Sony sent a replacement for the second with 5 friggin dead pixels.. when the one they replaced had NONE. I called them up and complained about the dead pixels and they did nothing for me.. they told me that dead pixels aren't grounds to get it replaced. I'm about to go out to a store and buy a psp and just throw mine in the box and return mine and keep the new one. If they catch me I'll just chew sony out and they'll leave me alone.. lol esp considering I'm really good at making people feel small over the phone xD Man.. the psp is a gem of a system. It still retains all of the qualities that every other game out has just at the cost of graphics quality.. but how can you complain with a 2x4 inch screen and portability like this..

Have you bought the bigger battery for yours? I highly reccomend it :P

Old 11-22-2008, 12:21 PM

ORIGINAL: ta8218

The hell you don't. Just tape the throttle open and shift your weight to turn. Also, wearing gear will hinder your gaming ability, wear shorts and a T-shirt.
yea.. maybe some sandals as well... cant have my feet getting all hot & sweaty.. it'll distract me from my full gaming potential hahaha..

^ Lol I've actually pulled out my psp and played it at red lights.. I remember one day I had it in the glove compartment and my friend pulled it out asking about it and I had need for speed in.. so I turned it on and beat a race while driving down the highway and started to freak my friends out.. the durn thing is addicting.. my only problem with them is that I'm on my 3rd one.. the other two broke. Sony sent a replacement for the second with 5 friggin dead pixels.. when the one they replaced had NONE. I called them up and complained about the dead pixels and they did nothing for me.. they told me that dead pixels aren't grounds to get it replaced. I'm about to go out to a store and buy a psp and just throw mine in the box and return mine and keep the new one. If they catch me I'll just chew sony out and they'll leave me alone.. lol esp considering I'm really good at making people feel small over the phone xD Man.. the psp is a gem of a system. It still retains all of the qualities that every other game out has just at the cost of graphics quality.. but how can you complain with a 2x4 inch screen and portability like this..

Have you bought the bigger battery for yours? I highly reccomend it :P
Nope just got the Madden 09 Package.. PSP, stock battery, 1gb mem card.. (weak! I see a 16gb on ebay for like $50 next on the list) Madden 09, 110v Charger. Saw a pretty sweet *starter package* at walmart for $20 that comes with a case, 12v charger, screen protectors and some other stuff, think im going to head down there today and get that.

a guy at work recommended a site to steal games.. but you got to hack ur psp... mess with ur battery blah blah blah... Im not really into stealing crap as it is... and dont really want to get into *hacking* my PSP.. my luck I'll ruin it.

Quick Reply: Im addicted to PSP, Intervention Needed...