Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

International Disadvantaged People's Day

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 08:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: International Disadvantaged People's Day

wow that was the dumbest **** ive ever read. I will say kawisakis are known for making lots of power and not being built that well. agrue that if you want my buddy races kaws and he will tell you that all day. Hondas are known for making not quite as much power but being built like a damn tank. My buddies zx6r 05 has 4500 miles on it my 05 f4i has 9000 miles on it and mine hasn't been unrideable once. his has had the footpegs break, a bolt rattle out on the highway, his exhaust valve break. My buddies have a f4i, zx6r, gsxr600, r6, and an r1 and none of us mess with each other. you know what we all have in common the love of riding.

Old 11-30-2006, 08:49 PM

I FEEL YA, BUT I WILL NEVER HAVE A NEMESIS LIKE 40TH. NO MATTER WHAT I TELL HIM HE DOESN'T LISTEN SO THE ONLY WAY I CAN SHUT HIM UP IS TO PUT HIM ON THE LINE. BRING WHAT YOU GOT, RACE WHAT YOU BRING. AND THEN IT WILL BE ALL OVER. HOOAH!

Old 11-30-2006, 09:41 PM
Retired Moderator

Errick, first of all, let me thank you for your fine banner and avatar. Secondly, when a person's mind is set, there is no changing it. I think that is what you are already saying. A Ford guy is a Ford guy, and a Chevy guy is a Chevy guy. Coming from the standpoint of a new rider, the Honda was the bike I wanted most (besides the Daytona) purely from a reputation standpoint. The quality of the Honda's even trickle down to a no brained mechanical idiot such as myself. I think it is best to just carry on with your beliefs (as they are founded with rock solid evidence) and don't work yourself up over someone who just wants to make you nuts.

Old 11-30-2006, 10:36 PM

lol I love the kaw/zuk fight. #1 it took the kaws 8 years to catch up and #2 the zx14 is dog *** ugly

I love my honda f4i and I'd bet I would smoke you on the track with that liter bike

Old 12-02-2006, 02:42 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ZX14 lovers... please refer to my thread..."six eyed turd" still stands. Clean and free, Ripp'n

Old 12-02-2006, 04:01 AM

ORIGINAL: F4Isvt

My buddies have a f4i, zx6r, gsxr600, r6, and an r1 and none of us mess with each other. you know what we all have in common the love of riding.
+99999

Old 12-02-2006, 06:48 AM

ORIGINAL: 40thStreetBlack

Don't getit twisted... I ride an 06 ZX-10R... Black. and that means that you ain't allowed to come and run with the Big Dogs. Even with all your "MODS"...

GEEZ, when will we learn?

[sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=icon_beat.gif]

Old 12-04-2006, 08:40 PM

Well 40th.....I have riden the zx-10 and it was all right. I wasn't as confortable on it and it put more weight on my arms than the 1000 RR. It was an impressive bike. I remember when I went shopping for the bike. I sat on the R-1, the Gsx-R 1000, the Zx-10 and the CBR. The Kaw and Zuke didn't have the undertail exhaust so that killed them right there. That left the R-1 and the CBR. I like what Yam has done, but the CBR is still the best riding bike and is so predictable which makes me feel better. It is just I knew what to do to make it a BETTER bike than what you give it for. But that is ok. I can't take nothing away from you. But one day you will see.....Kaw might start winning Moto GP and then you will have the upperhand....but until then.......be safe.

Old 12-05-2006, 12:07 AM

+ 1 on the avatar and the banner sweeeeeet [sm=Flahssssss.gif] oh and what voodoo said, but really, do you guys have to really argue about this ? Honda's are the best hands down [sm=hail.gif]
ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Errick, first of all, let me thank you for your fine banner and avatar. Secondly, when a person's mind is set, there is no changing it. I think that is what you are already saying. A Ford guy is a Ford guy, and a Chevy guy is a Chevy guy. Coming from the standpoint of a new rider, the Honda was the bike I wanted most (besides the Daytona) purely from a reputation standpoint. The quality of the Honda's even trickle down to a no brained mechanical idiot such as myself. I think it is best to just carry on with your beliefs (as they are founded with rock solid evidence) and don't work yourself up over someone who just wants to make you nuts.

Old 12-05-2006, 05:48 PM

I know it is a bit youngish to argue about which bike is better. But 40th is my brother and most of you know how it is between brothers...especially when they by something that is in direct competition. Kinda like Dallas Cowboys v/s Washington Redskins, Ford v/s Chevy, man v/s woman. No harm, no foul.

Quick Reply: International Disadvantaged People's Day