Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The incident at 130

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 08:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The incident at 130

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

Now peeing next to someone at a urinal with no walls... that can be strange sometimes.

I had a traumatic experience with a meat watcher at a urinal with no walls. Messed me up for years.

Fitz, I do the same thing you do. I find an empty bathroom especially if it's a mid workout poop because all hell is seriously going to break loose. Just yesterday, I waddled my *** to two different bathrooms so I could blow up in privacy. I don't find it wierd. I think it's a comfort level thing. I'm not comfortable laying atomic waste unless I'm alone. Hell, most of the time, I go to the opposite end of the house from my fiance to poop. Imagine my displeasure when she comes down to that side of the house right after I've started. [:@]

Old 02-27-2008, 08:24 AM

haha, +1 to finding an empty bathroom. Strangely, the only time i didn't care was amongst friends, namely teammates where we often participated in rousing games of battle****s. In the office though now that I'm out of college I feel like that isn't appropriate, and if more than one of the four stalls already is occupied, i try again ever 5 min till it's more free in there.

everybody poops.

Old 02-27-2008, 09:02 AM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

I figured I was safe going to the one bathroom on the top floor that no one goes to. I guess I picked a bad day. I guess you would say I got a potty phobia when it comes to pooping in the stall right next to me. Sorry for the long story but I had to tell someone and I figured hell why not you guys.
You gotta let them rip when its time, don't hold them back too long, you'll break something inside. Now the real question 'why do you care if some dude hears you take a crap?'

Since I have spent most of my life in therapy, I think I can help.....

Many would suggest repressed homosexual tendencies, because the man in the next stall could be the next sexual conquest, but I disagree. I think it is a need to 'fit in' with your peers. You probably spend a good amount of time thinking about your image and how people percieve your appearance. You excercise, but not excessively, so my guess is circuit training twice per week although you claim 3 times per week. You use hair gel and whitening toothpaste, cologne everyday. You wear a casual watch, set 5 minutes ahead so you won't be late and dissappoint anyone.

Your childhood was spent in the cub scouts where pooping in the woods was traumatic to the young Fitz. This bonding experienced juxtaposed against the need to crap created a deep seated fear to poop in a crowd. As the young Fitz reach puberty he was probably locked in porta-potty at the country fair after the hog calling contest. The crowd knew it was a matter of time before he crapped and when he let on loose, they screamed and jeered. It was another traumatic day.

My professional opinion is to eat 4 ears of corn today (no butter) and drink nothing but seltzer water. Then find the most crowded bathroon on campus and do your business. After that you will be cured.
LMAO

Old 02-27-2008, 09:29 AM

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

Now peeing next to someone at a urinal with no walls... that can be strange sometimes.

I had a traumatic experience with a meat watcher at a urinal with no walls. Messed me up for years.

Fitz, I do the same thing you do. I find an empty bathroom especially if it's a mid workout poop because all hell is seriously going to break loose. Just yesterday, I waddled my *** to two different bathrooms so I could blow up in privacy. I don't find it wierd. I think it's a comfort level thing. I'm not comfortable laying atomic waste unless I'm alone. Hell, most of the time, I go to the opposite end of the house from my fiance to poop. Imagine my displeasure when she comes down to that side of the house right after I've started. [:@]
i almost got in a fight at a basketball game bc of that ****. some guy just staring at my meat like he hadnt seen one before.

what gives.

Old 02-27-2008, 09:36 AM

lol, for a minute this started to remind me of a similar situation i went through in high school....but i wasnt so lucky.

Old 02-27-2008, 09:43 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it takes time to become comfortable letting it loose with someone next to you. just keep practicing and you'll be just fine!

Old 02-27-2008, 09:54 AM

I feel ya bro. We have 4 mens rooms in my office building and I will hit every one till I find an open one if I have to bust loose. I hate when you in there busting loose and there are 2 other stalls open and the dip **** uses the one right next to you. The rule is to leave and open stall between two people if the option is there.

I also hate pissing by someone with no devider. To me going to the bath room is something enjoyed alone.

Old 02-27-2008, 10:11 AM

ORIGINAL: Bumble Bee

I feel ya bro. We have 4 mens rooms in my office building and I will hit every one till I find an open one if I have to bust loose. I hate when you in there busting loose and there are 2 other stalls open and the dip **** uses the one right next to you. The rule is to leave and open stall between two people if the option is there.

I also hate pissing by someone with no devider. To me going to the bath room is something enjoyed alone.

Yeah, it surprises me sometimes how people disrespect the Man Code.

32. Never talk to another man in the bathroom unless you are on equal footing: both urinating, both waiting in line for all other situations an "I recognize you" nod will do just fine.

41. When using a urinal in a public restroom, a buffer zone of at least one urinal will exist at all times. If the only empty urinal is directly next to an occupied on, then you are still required to wait. (Exception: at a sporting event where a line has formed to use the pisser)

Old 02-27-2008, 11:20 AM

ORIGINAL: kiker14

haha, +1 to finding an empty bathroom. Strangely, the only time i didn't care was amongst friends, namely teammates where we often participated in rousing games of battle****s. In the office though now that I'm out of college I feel like that isn't appropriate, and if more than one of the four stalls already is occupied, i try again ever 5 min till it's more free in there.

everybody poops.
HAHA i want to play

Old 02-27-2008, 11:31 AM

ORIGINAL: td3692

lol, for a minute this started to remind me of a similar situation i went through in high school....but i wasnt so lucky.
that reminds me of my hs days. When football season started I got on a regular schedule, one crap right before school startedand the next right after school before practice. I had to hit the bathroom within about a 5 minute interval everyday or all hell would break loose. The problem was the stall doors in the school were all taken off so the teachers could catch kids smoking in the bathrooms, and even worse, these stalls faced right into the sink. So there I would be every morning, trying to take a duke with some dude washing his hands right in front of me. I'd always try to act casual and give the "s'up" nod when they saw me in the mirror.So I'm pretty much healed from crapping in public now. I've dropped a load pretty much everywhere by now.

Quick Reply: The incident at 130