Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The incident at 130

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 01:33 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The incident at 130

Alright guys so here is my story.

So I was starting off my day normal as usual, I get up go to school and my first class. Everything is fine and its basically just a boring day. Well I have a class at two and a big presentation due. Well I go to the lab work on it for a about 2 hours......Then it began, my stomach started to rumble like an earthquake. I honestly tried to ignore it but the sensation and BGs were getting worse and worse. I really needed to work on the presentation but i knew there was no way I could make it through a two hour class with this terrible feeling. So i only had one choice. I had to run to the one bathroom where its clean and no one knows about. So I walk across campus to the library and waddle my way up to the fifth floor of the library. Wow I didnt think I would make it there but I did... This is where the real problems start, so this is supposed to be the one place no one takes a ****. Well I walk in and there is an ******* in the stall. Well this wouldnt be a big problem if there were a couple stalls down I could squat and let out the this inner beast that was troubling me for the past 15 mins. Well I decide I gotta pinch it and wait for him to finish. I give him five min and see someone walk out. YES im in, so i go in and he is still there. This is when I get really pissed. I cant sit in the stall right next to him. There are things hitting the water and noises I cant bear hear nor let him hear. (Not to mention the sound that might errupt. Well I stand in the stall for ten more min and four guys come in to ****. I mean what is going on. It took the damn guy 20 mins to leave. So this leaves me 5 mins to blast this toliet away and make it to my presentation.

I figured I was safe going to the one bathroom on the top floor that no one goes to. I guess I picked a bad day. I guess you would say I got a potty phobia when it comes to pooping in the stall right next to me. Sorry for the long story but I had to tell someone and I figured hell why not you guys.

Old 02-27-2008, 01:36 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: The incident at 130

^^ If you were really mad at him, you should have dropped your pants, squatted over toilet and blast it out. That would have gave him a hint.

Old 02-27-2008, 01:48 AM

Who drops a duce for 20 mins in a public bathroom though.

Old 02-27-2008, 01:55 AM

Ill drop a duece where ever I need to. Why were you waiting for him again?

Old 02-27-2008, 01:59 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Did you lodge a complaint to the campus authority??

Old 02-27-2008, 03:55 AM

Hahaha this reminds me of the Epic pooper post a while back. Next time just blow him away. He'll think twice about reading the newspaper while taking a dump!

Old 02-27-2008, 04:33 AM
Banned

I figured I was safe going to the one bathroom on the top floor that no one goes to. I guess I picked a bad day. I guess you would say I got a potty phobia when it comes to pooping in the stall right next to me. Sorry for the long story but I had to tell someone and I figured hell why not you guys.
You gotta let them rip when its time, don't hold them back too long, you'll break something inside. Now the real question 'why do you care if some dude hears you take a crap?'

Since I have spent most of my life in therapy, I think I can help.....

Many would suggest repressed homosexual tendencies, because the man in the next stall could be the next sexual conquest, but I disagree. I think it is a need to 'fit in' with your peers. You probably spend a good amount of time thinking about your image and how people percieve your appearance. You excercise, but not excessively, so my guess is circuit training twice per week although you claim 3 times per week. You use hair gel and whitening toothpaste, cologne everyday. You wear a casual watch, set 5 minutes ahead so you won't be late and dissappoint anyone.

Your childhood was spent in the cub scouts where pooping in the woods was traumatic to the young Fitz. This bonding experienced juxtaposed against the need to crap created a deep seated fear to poop in a crowd. As the young Fitz reach puberty he was probably locked in porta-potty at the country fair after the hog calling contest. The crowd knew it was a matter of time before he crapped and when he let on loose, they screamed and jeered. It was another traumatic day.

My professional opinion is to eat 4 ears of corn today (no butter) and drink nothing but seltzer water. Then find the most crowded bathroon on campus and do your business. After that you will be cured.

Old 02-27-2008, 04:41 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll take any open stall and I could honestly care less who hears what. If you actually waited that long it's 100% on you, not the other guy.

Old 02-27-2008, 06:26 AM
VP

Now peeing next to someone at a urinal with no walls... that can be strange sometimes.

Old 02-27-2008, 08:07 AM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

Now peeing next to someone at a urinal with no walls... that can be strange sometimes.

Yea I hate that ****.

Quick Reply: The incident at 130