Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

******Important Announcement******

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 10:06 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default ******Important Announcement******

We received a great many nominations for the moderator postitions that we posted last week. Most of you overqualified to say the least. After much debating and deliberating we have come to a decision and will announce it shortly with much ado and fanfare. I just wanted everyone to know how tough it was choosing just 3 peeps from all the great people that were nominated.

We're also trying something a little different for this site. We'll have two additional site moderators and one forum moderator. As the site continues to grow and more moderators are needed we plan to pull from the nominations that we currently have to fill more forum moderator spots. And the forum moderators will then be moved up to site moderators.

So what does this mean to you? Hopefully you'll continue to recieve the same stellar support you've become accustomed to. Not buying that one, eh? O.K. it means if you have any problems with CBRForum hopefully one of us will be online to help ya ASAP.

Again, thanks for all the nominations and your support of CBRForum.

gregg / chainstretcher

Old 02-28-2006, 10:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ******Important Announcement******

Good to know , keep up the great work.

Old 02-28-2006, 02:32 PM

Ok...I would like to begin by thanking everyone who gave their input about who they feel would make good moderators. Like chain said, as the forum grows, the staff needs to grow with it, to keep everything running smoothly! We will always be on the lookout for new moderators, and the specific section moderators will be considered as we progress here. But, without further delay, I would like to welcome the newest additions to the CBRForum.com staff!

anubis and cjbettis are our newest site moderators, and pitsvtec is our first section moderator with control over the Ladies Lounge and the New Member Section. Even though she only has power in those two sections, any issues or concerns with the forum can be taken up with her, as she is a member of the staff. A big welcome, and thanks, to those new members of the staff.

Also, I would like to announce that chainstretcher has received a promotion of sorts, and is now an assistant administrator. Any or all issues with the forum, or even ideas which may better the forum, can be taken up with him, or myself.

Again, Thank you for everyone who gave their two cents about the staff ideas, and we have saved those PMs, and those will be used during future moderation considerations!! [8D]

Old 02-28-2006, 02:57 PM

Thank you and you made a little boo boo in here.... ite (site)...Sorry! LOL! I'm going to need some schooling on what to do. I see some funky stuff now...LOL

Old 02-28-2006, 06:31 PM

Congrats everyone

Old 02-28-2006, 06:55 PM

Fixed it Patrick

hope to help,

Old 02-28-2006, 08:47 PM
Retired Admin

Hey congrats to all the new staff!! When is the party? What should I bring? lol [8D]

Old 02-28-2006, 09:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Way to go all![sm=smiley32.gif]

Old 02-28-2006, 09:43 PM

congrats all!

Old 02-28-2006, 10:11 PM

congrats you guys