Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Im sorry

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 04:31 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Im sorry

Im sure a lot of you out there think im just some PW around here. I do try and help in other areas as well, but thats not really relevant to why i made this post. I have had some struggles lately, some of you know that, some may not. Well i have come on here a lot the last 2-3 months, and its been a place of escape for me.

I have also taken a lot of cheap shots at people, and maybe made way too many bad jokes as well. So i just wanted to say, for anyone i may have offeneded lately im sorry. Im really trying to tone it back down, and just be myself again, and its getting better. I know personally i took a lot of grief out on Jaynd, and i went way overboard. I dont know if i offeneded him or not, but if i did, Jay, im really sorry man, it was really horrid of me. If there is anyone else i have upset, pissed off, or offended im sorry as well, and im working on correcting it. I sure as hell know i cant be friends with everyone here, there are always some people who just wont like you, and thats ok. I guess my point is i will just stick to picking on Voodoo (like everyone else does).

Thank you all for putting up with my crap for the last few months though, i appreciate it.

Old 11-24-2008, 04:56 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Im sorry

You can beat up on me if it helps. This place is a great way to get your mind off of other things.

Old 11-24-2008, 05:01 AM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

ORIGINAL: TheX

You can beat up on me if it helps. This place is a great way to get your mind off of other things.
I think everyone is guilty of this sort of thing at some time ....
I did not think Tk was any worse than anyone else though ? hey X

He hasn't done anything in the past, I'm offering for future reference.

Old 11-24-2008, 06:51 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

confirm... he's drunk!

Old 11-24-2008, 07:04 AM

It happens from time to time.

Old 11-24-2008, 07:10 AM
VP

its cool TK...you're still awesome by me. We all get overwhelmed with stuff, and this is a great place to get some of that out of your system without subjecting yourself to the stress of a face-to-face confrontation.

After you get done whoopin TheX's ***, you and me can go get a beer.

Old 11-24-2008, 07:15 AM

Glad to be of service.

Old 11-24-2008, 08:03 AM
RCR

I saw something coming in the romper room eventually. It works both ways when opinions differ a E-fight happens, when a group start playing grabby *** and joking someones going to get their feelings hurt.