Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I'm on drugs....

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 06:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm on drugs....

Well I go in Thursday to get the final verdict on how much longer I have to be in this back/chest/neck brace after my accident. Hopefully just a few more weeks then I can get back to riding. Unfortunatly, I am almost out of percaset and this is extremely upsetting! I didn't take any when I was hurting because frankly they didn't help enough to warrant taking them. So now I usually pop one late at night and watch a movie or myspace for like 3 hours stoned stupid.

Alas, I am almost out! oh well, I guess I can fare my end of night numbness goodbye along with the brace as I start anew! Healed and ready to break again!

Old 04-11-2007, 06:22 AM
Default RE: I'm on drugs....

Good luck on the healing...Btw Dont play Moto GP it doesnt feel like riding!

Old 04-11-2007, 06:49 AM

I hope you get to feeling better man! Tell the Dr(s) to hook you up with some Ultram-50mg for daytime and then Vicodin-500mg for nightime. TheUltram is a painkiller but doesn't have the drowsy effect that Vicodin gives you. Percocet contains oxycodone and acetaminophen which is pretty much like a Vicodin and aspirin mixed togather. Im very suprised that they didn't prescribe you something stronger than Perc's. Just keep us UTD and let us know how you're doing!

Old 04-11-2007, 01:32 PM

I musta missed it.. what happened to you, man? Hope you're feeling better though!

Old 04-11-2007, 05:14 PM

Good luck TX and take it easy. I feel ya about gettin in the saddle again but don't rush it. You reminded me of one of my boys in that pic when you were laid up in the hospital. Just take it slow and hop back on when you're ready.
Peace.

Old 04-11-2007, 06:14 PM

I'm sure that a call to your doc should be able to get you some more pills. I went thru way too many when I broke both my arms last year. I never really seemed to have much pain after the first week...they were just fun to pass the time. I'd pop two after I woke up and just dazed for a while before I passed out again. I ended up getting a 60count after I went thru the 30 they originally gave me. It'll all be over with before you know it and will look back on the down time like it was only a week and laugh about it. I still look at my forearm scars and can't believe that I went thru all that ****.

P.S. I love that signature!