Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

If you want a Ford product ...

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2005, 05:52 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default If you want a Ford product ...

Dudes (and dudettes) -- As some of ya know I'm a tradesman at Ford's Atlanta plant. Notice I didn't say salesman (I don't even like car salesmen[:'(]). Anyway to compete with GM's new program the suits in Detroit have extended to us lower employee lifeforms extra car buying privileges that we in turn can offer to friends and relatives. So to recap you can get GM's employee price just by walking in to a dealer -- for Ford ya gotta know somebody. Way to compete, eh? Bottom line is you guys know me so there ya go.

So what is the deal? If you are already looking to buy a Ford product let me know and I can set you up on the puter to get a better price. You'd still get any rebate (factory and dealer) and financing deals. Only difference is you'd pay a lot less. I am in no way, shape or form trying to drum up sales -- just letting you guys know that you can save some $$ if you're already looking.

The deal is good on Ford, Mercury, Lincoln, Volvo, Mazda, Jaguar and Land Rover and runs til the end of the year.

I personally ride a bike 95% of the time -- the other 5% I drive a Jeep Wrangler. The wifey drives a Freestar [:'(]. Now if I had extra $$ rolling around I'd use one of my plan privileges to buy a new 'stang -- I love them bad boys. Just can't justify trading in a paid off vehicle. Well, that and ya can't take a 'stang in the mud[8D]

Oh, truth in advertising crap -- ya, I get kickbacks if someone uses one of my plan privileges. A whopping $50. I'll split it with ya -- that'd make the payment for like 3 days

Old 06-29-2005, 07:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: If you want a Ford product ...

Sounds Great man, I drive a 96 Dodge Intrepid now[:'(], would love to get my 1997 F150 up, sell both and buy a Ford Gt... any insentives on that???

Old 06-29-2005, 08:04 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: If you want a Ford product ...

I just checked the 'propaganda' they mailed me and I'm sorry to say the GT ain't on the plan list. But neither is Asten Martin so whatcha gonna do? I figure with the sale of both cars you'd only have to scrounge up an additional $130,000 for a new GT. Dayum! My house didn't cost $130,000 [8D]