Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

If you could be a mythological creature...

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 01:25 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If you could be a mythological creature...

I would want to be a merman. Mermaids usually don't wear tops which is awesome. Also, I could stab things with a trident, and how cool is that? If you don't want to stab something with a trident, you are pretty dumb. Not to mention...free sushi! I am just not sure about mating. Do they actually have sexy time or do they just spawn? I will have to find out first before I commit because spawning is dumb.

The other thing I would like to be is a centaur. They run really fast and shoot bows and arrows and ****. Cool. I would enter myself in the Kentucky Derby. I'd win because I would shoot sleeping serum tipped arrows at them bishes. I would also run the race with a full on centaur boner. Some people in the stands would have a heart attack. Haha...you stuffy heart disease having freaks! I don't like the fact that they usually have pointy Spock ears. That is kind of dumb. I would have plastic surgery on them. I would probably use Cher's guy because he seems to do pretty good work.

Old 11-14-2008, 01:32 PM
Default RE: If you could be a mythological creature...

wow do you ever have anything to do voodoodoo??lol

as for me...

UNICORN!!!

baahaha...jk
probably a centaur for me too..thats just bad ***

Old 11-14-2008, 01:33 PM

Does Ron Jermey count as a myth creature?

Old 11-14-2008, 01:34 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I would want to be a merman. Mermaids usually don't wear tops which is awesome. Also, I could stab things with a trident, and how cool is that? If you don't want to stab something with a trident, you are pretty dumb. Not to mention...free sushi! I am just not sure about mating. Do they actually have sexy time or do they just spawn? I will have to find out first before I commit because spawning is dumb.

The other thing I would like to be is a centaur. They run really fast and shoot bows and arrows and ****. Cool. I would enter myself in the Kentucky Derby. I'd win because I would shoot sleeping serum tipped arrows at them bishes. I would also run the race with a full on centaur boner. Some people in the stands would have a heart attack. Haha...you stuffy heart disease having freaks! I don't like the fact that they usually have pointy Spock ears. That is kind of dumb. I would have plastic surgery on them. I would probably use Cher's guy because he seems to do pretty good work.
Mermen are hermaphroditic. So you'd have to go fu%k yourself.

...I made that up. I have no idea.

oh, I can't decide. My first idea was a cenataur, but mostly because of ***** envy.

<<<Besides, I'm already Zeus (or Poseidon, depending on the interpretation of the sculpture), so I freakin own you.

Old 11-14-2008, 01:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha gravy your so ghey for wanting to be a merman!!!

(merman cough cough...MERMAN!!! woohoo 2 zoolander references in one day!)

Old 11-14-2008, 01:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

gotta be careful what you wish for, remember familiy guy when that merman had the bottom half of a man and the top half of a fish... that could be you.. that would really suck.lol
another bonus about being a centour is you could "Mr hands" people like no ones business.
i think i'd like to be a griffin, they are really kewl looking, and i'd get alot of pvssy.
Cher's guy is good, stay away from M.J's guy, he's a butcher

Old 11-14-2008, 01:41 PM
Retired Moderator

I would hang out with Mr Hands Jr. I hear he takes after the old man.

Old 11-14-2008, 01:43 PM

I claim the Incubus. No one else can be an incubus. Google it if you want to know what it is, jesus.

Old 11-14-2008, 01:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Northernfirepower

Does Ron Jermey count as a myth creature?

i was going to say peter north lol.....you beat me to the idea.

definetly not a merman...they must not have a *****....i have seen the little mermaid plenty of times, and haven't seen a ***** on a merman yet.....

how about Ryu Hayabusa....i mean seriously....ninja stealth, running on walls, cool weapons.....ability to sometimes turn into a hayabusa bird? cmon thats just bad ***...

Old 11-14-2008, 01:48 PM

From Wikipedia page on Incubus:

" and some sources indicate that it may be identified by its unnaturally cold *****.
Dude, that's just creepy.

Quick Reply: If you could be a mythological creature...