Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I want to say thank you

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 12:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I want to say thank you

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss

ORIGINAL: asidari

lonewolf if you ever need to get out and talk you can always look me up since we both live in pittsburgh.
Yes...second that motion
Oh snap i was beat to it.

I third that motion

Old 09-29-2008, 12:48 AM

Maybe it's cuz I got like 4 hours of sleep, maybe it's cuz I understand all too well how humanity is losing its ability to care for others, maybe it's something I cant put a finger on, but that almost brought me to tears man

and Rider summed up anything I could say as to the "you're welcome" statement (I hate the phrase "you're welcome" seems so haughty)

Old 09-29-2008, 02:01 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

We're not screwed yet wolfy because people do still care in this world ..sometimes we just have to remember theres real people behind these keyboards with hopes, fears and feelings ...anyway its not over until the fat lady sings and we can still shoot her ..lol

Jules

Old 09-29-2008, 02:49 AM

+1 on this forum being filled with incredible people.

Old 09-29-2008, 03:04 AM

No need for thanks. You are an inspiration to me and I'm sure others.

You may feel as though others on here have shown that people can still have compasion. But you my friend, have shown me that there are still good people in the world. I dont know of hardly anyone in your situation that would have fought the way you did. In fact, most guys I know would go the other way. You are a fine upstanding young man with a great future ahead of you. My son just turned 14 months old and he is my world. there is nothing I wouldnt do for him. You, not even seeing your baby yet have this same incredible feeling. I know your going to be a great dad.. I know you are the kind of person that would give your life for your child. You truly are a rare type of person in this messed up world.

So for that, I feel it is I that needs to thank you.

Old 09-29-2008, 03:19 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I concur, wholeheartedly.

Old 09-29-2008, 05:06 AM

..and dont forget wolfy we are happy to help through the long haul too not just the difficult past few weeks ..we will always be here if you need us :-) ..any step of the way just holler

Jules

Old 09-29-2008, 12:04 PM

You are not ALONE wolf...lol.

Old 09-29-2008, 12:28 PM

ORIGINAL: Kikepiz

You are not ALONE wolf...lol.
lol that got an audible laugh out of me.

justasquid, posts like yours keep reminding me of how even though in this day in age when so many have fallen to the wayside, there are still a few of us walking on this seemingly desolate road. You know even now i sit back and ask myself, how in the world did i make it through any of that at all, even with all of the support i've gotten something like that would have looked impossible looking at it straight on, but now i get to turn around and look at it like..."wow...i made it", although i do know this is just the beginning. And referring to kikepiz's post...i now see that i'm not alone. I'll be posting pictures of the ultrasound on the 13th provided everything goes well, afterall, it's only right to keep the rest of the cbrf family updated

Old 09-29-2008, 12:56 PM

ORIGINAL: lonewolfcbr

Ill be posting pictures of the ultrasound on the 13th provided everything goes well, afterall, its only right to keep the rest of the cbrf family updated
Oh yes please do :-) ..when you see the baby for the first time it will blow you away .. you see another life thats part of you, nothing compares ...

Jules